Fags said it was fake

Three doctors from Ontario hospital network die within one week | CP24.com - cp24.com/news/gta-hospital-network-mourns-loss-of-three-doctors-who-died-within-a-week-1.6004465

Attached: image.jpg (300x169, 25.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

stevekirsch.substack.com/p/the-safe-and-effective-narrative
twitter.com/AnonBabble

dem niggaz is CGI you ain't fool me

Homer?

Third one looks like AI Pollievre

Very astute observation

>“The rumour circulating on social media is simply not true. Their passings were not related to the COVID-19 vaccine,” Shilton said.
>Doctor 1 - Age 49 - Cancer
>Doctor 2 - Age 60'ish - "Seriously ill"
>Doctor 3 - Young - Reason not disclosed

Very likely they all got the same vaccine batch, since they were in the same network.

I thought this as well, but it doesn't even matter what batch, they're all pretty random deaths and super totally not at all related to the mystery science juice they shot up. Shame it was all white/white-presenting doctors and not the infinity pajeets we have to deal with.

Checked and read between the line pilled.

>Shilton
They aren’t even trying anymore

Oh they are trying, it's just this is the best they can do.

They all look like fags, probably died of the Monkey AIDS.
The cure?
Kill all fags.

This would be the biggest story in the country if 8 out of 10 Canadians absolute shit humans.

its getting worse op..........
stevekirsch.substack.com/p/the-safe-and-effective-narrative

100 leading indicators of death

the normies are starting to wake up slowly.......

no refunds

>the normies are starting to wake up slowly
most vaxxies will NEVER accept that the vax is poison unless the mainstream (jew) media says so. and they never would because these jews pushed the vax themselves

Great article, this is like a fucking tome. Lots of assumptions being made of course but it's a whole compendium.

They'll accept it when they're burying their kids.
Casket manufacturers are already saying they're shipping kid sizes in bulk which is unprecedented.
Of course the parents who accept it will probably just an hero since they made a big fucking oopsie

I genuinely feel at this point that every single death I've seen in the past year, from an old family friend to my own fucking brother, may have been because of the vaccine and nothing else

>it's a whole compendium
to fly in the face of normies' COPEndium

Attached: Ensign_Carlos.png (262x192, 46.59K)

>Of course the parents who accept it will probably just an hero
Those lazy fucks couldn't even be assed to do their own research. They're too fucking lazy to kill themselves. A common whore has more honour than these shitheads.

I feel you, I walk in the street and only see dead people walking.

>Doctor 3 - Young - Reason not disclosed
To be fair this is the leading cause of death in Canada. Far ahead of vax related deaths so the probability is likely he died of reasons

>do their own research.
Did suspicion of the death jab require research. Common sense alone should have guided them