What's his friggin problem?

What's his friggin problem?

Attached: bezzy.png (1000x740, 452.6K)

He gets pegged by his tranny faggot lover.

>Nicolas Gerr
>Nic Gerr

Kek

His early life section was expunged from Wikipedia.

Basically, everyone will win except for the people who actually do all of the work.
>Marxism does this intentionally.

Inflation is a hidden tax on the poor.

His looks are from his goblin mother.

and anyone with savings

>Globalist Pedophile
OPINION DISCARDED

Attached: 253092092.jpg (1800x1600, 506.25K)

>massive homeless problems in this country
>massive poverty
>dude we just need more people to fix the issue

Attached: 1658657634296258.png (841x734, 521.89K)

>doesn't understand marxism is a blueprint for the working class to notice the trends of elites passing down wealth to their kin and buddies.

Ngmi...

Remember, this degree of gaslighting is not meant to convince, but to humiliate you.

It's more insidious than that. The value of money is irrelevant, the only thing that matters is what proportion of it you have compared to others. If you have a mass of wealth, it doesn't matter if it goes down in value cause everyone's does, you still have a large portion of the pie. It's like if you have half a pizza, you can cut it into whatever number of slices, it's still the same.

He wants more money

>lower wages
>ease inflation
Sorry goy, we know everything is twice as expensive now, but youll earn half now. Please say "take that putin" when cashing in your paycheck to cope.

Yes import more cheap scab labor to increase wages.

Evil evil evil goblins

he thinks it's still 2015. he doesn't know factory automation has replaced a huge and growing percentage of low wage jobs. his idea that america needs low wage workers has been replaced already, reinforcing boomer cluelessness.

He loves money more than his fellow man. Lots of people are like this.

For fuck sake, you fucking faggots boast of having guns even inside your ass and you cant even take control of your country, even the chink that killed Abe built his gun out of fucking tubes and you being able to buy a fucking assault rifle cant do squat shit, you sound like retarded fuck wiht your "DonT ThReaD oN mE" "MuH sEcOnd AmeNdMenT" jesus cant wait for the chinks and slavs to fuck you up

>it doesn't matter if it goes down in value cause everyone's does
not if you work for the government then you just have you pay raised as food and gas gets more expensive.

These people don't make public appearances, and definitely don't travel unguarded any place the rabble could identify them. At best we could eliminate their puppets, but they even have that tied up neatly with the number of politicians who have been ruling from Zoom meetings.

for me it's kate hike

bezos has fallen to the "I am rich" meme

he is buying all kinds of shit newspapers sports teams hospitals flirty wives

what a fucking kook ball ego maniac

him get older decaying declining and then dying like the rest of us will be a joy to behold

but my guess is his next move is politics as a got damn democrap