Self-respect

Why is the concept of self-respect much weaker in some cultures, and much stronger in others (namely Anglo countries). The only reason why certain cultures wouldn’t care about poor work ethic or lawlessness would be due to lack of self-respect.

Attached: CE5EF36C-BC93-4897-9430-5066598C5E61.jpg (1569x2001, 3.25M)

Lacking self respect also comes across as effeminate. It’s cuckoldry. Any Forums loves to shit on individualistic countries but at least we have a masculine sense of self respect and dignity rather than prostrating ourselves.

Attached: 3F3802BB-72E9-4E58-BE0B-F583A6092DC7.jpg (240x157, 6.58K)

Come on get in here.

test

Thanks fren

My gut feeling is that it has less to do with race, and more to do with living in a community. I think atomized, individualistic Whites have less self respect than those who are themselves part of a greater community.
Also to be living in your natural culture probably increases your self respect. Look at the American Indians, when they were living as tribes and warriors they took their own honor more seriously than anything, at least according to myth. Now they have no culture and by and large lack self respect - drug abuse, alcoholism, petty crime, etc. Same might be said of the modern westernized Japanese vs the Japanese during and before World War 2.

I’d have to disagree, throughout history the more “rugged individualism” types of cultures (Anglo-Saxon, and the broader Germanic cultures as well) have always had strong senses of self-respect, that’s why they hated being a burden and also why they valued independence and autonomy.

Meanwhile the more collectivist Africans and Middle Easterners had weaker senses of self respect, that’s why they don’t mind scamming or doing a sloppy job, because they don’t take pride in their work which in turn is related to lack of self respect. This might also be due to the fact thar Fathers are more absent in Africa so Blacks never developed these masculine virtues. Instead they develop feminine ideas (co dependency).

It is in that individualism that makes Anglos look down upon begging and prostrating. The idea of bowing constantly to another man and being in his debt is just so foreign to us, but acceptable in Africa/MENA.

Attached: A26F7275-74F3-4E6E-826E-8EA9F88DDB8D.jpg (564x392, 80.38K)

Also, didn’t the Natives in South America try sell off their own women to Spanish for peace? No wonder they eventually lost. Not saying this occurred in North America.

>picrel is what happens when you have self-respect, you pull your own weight and you get the best soldiers.

Attached: 4FBBE98E-BE4D-443D-9F7E-8FC2E75611C6.jpg (2112x2802, 952.54K)

Lol. Men with self respect dont work really hard for masters that view them as cattle, and they don't follow laws meant to subdue and enslave them. What a faggot you are.

Self respect means doing your job with diligence, it has nothing to do with serfdom. Serfdom work means being indebted/enslaved to someone else, but in trade/vocation, you don’t just work hard for money, also because you take pride in your product and results. This is apart of self respect. You wanna be a lazy fag who looks down on work? Go to Africa or Middle East

Attached: 6B649D63-BC9C-4E27-AE61-C584F28C3A70.jpg (1820x1214, 390.37K)

This has potential

found the retarded ahistorical mutt

I need a lifeline

I'm not sure that Africans living as Africans or Arabs living as Arabs have less self respect. It's hard to judge them when we don't see them living in their natural cultures and at the degree of technology they attained on their own.
I think it is difficult for people to be successful in cultures that are alien to their race. If I was transported to tribal Africa 200 years ago, I'd probably be seen as lacking self respect for not caring about all their shaman and voodoo witchcraft bullshit.
Seems to me that American blacks had more self respect while segregated because they had their own communities and institutions, so for instance black schoolchildren were in fair competition with eachother instead of having to compete against white kids like now which just causes them to give up.

Valueing work ethic can only come from places that are not inundated by corporations

I can't respect losers and my ancestors were losers

>Man, just get a job bro...problem solved!
I don't think you realize who I am and what I have to deal with.

It has everything to do with race and nothing with your gut "feeling".

I'm sure race plays a role in the intensity of someone's self respect, as it does with every behavioral trait. However I think that within races, self respect can vary significantly depending on the culture and sort of community they exist in. I think young whites today (and all others) have less self respect than a few generations ago - more tattoos, alcohol abuse, laziness, etc. This likely due to a bleak outlook of the future and a degrading culture.
I don't think there is much use in focusing on the perceived lack of self respect among the other races when we should be trying to turn the tide among our own and increase self respect among the white race.

Fuck you

based

>However I think that within races, self respect can vary significantly depending on the culture and sort of community they exist in.

This is definitely true. However even when accounting for class and natural habitat, you will see that different races have stronger/weaker senses of dignity, that’s why some cultures are more guilt based than others, we have stronger senses of evil/sloth

Attached: B5109598-B59B-408B-82B5-F64A19CB916A.jpg (1024x569, 289.58K)