All modern Horses were domesticated by the ancestors of Europeans

eurogenes.blogspot.com/2021/10/modern-domestic-horses-came-from.html

>Domestication of horses fundamentally transformed long-range mobility and warfare. However, modern domesticated breeds do not descend from the earliest domestic horse lineage associated with archaeological evidence of bridling, milking and corralling 2,3,4 at Botai, Central Asia around 3500 bc3. Other longstanding candidate regions for horse domestication, such as Iberia 5 and Anatolia 6, have also recently been challenged. Thus, the genetic, geographic and temporal origins of modern domestic horses have remained unknown. Here we pinpoint the Western Eurasian steppes [my note: they actually mean the Pontic-Caspian steppe, which is located in Eastern Europe], especially the lower Volga-Don region, as the homeland of modern domestic horses. Furthermore, we map the population changes accompanying domestication from 273 ancient horse genomes. This reveals that modern domestic horses ultimately replaced almost all other local populations as they expanded rapidly across Eurasia from about 2000 bc, synchronously with equestrian material culture, including Sintashta spoke-wheeled chariots. We find that equestrianism involved strong selection for critical locomotor and behavioural adaptations at the GSDMC and ZFPM1 genes

The case is closed. Sintashta like people with genetics most similar to Northern Europeans are the origin of all domestic horse breeds world wide. Move over mongols, Equestrianism is literally a White man's invention. What are Any Forumss thoughts on this?

Attached: WK7WeSXGO4s2O-zs1Qhlvb0MIAyVSa0jGh0IMcxVxgk.jpg (540x720, 96.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bellbeakerblogger.blogspot.com/2019/02/specialized-beaker-archers-ryan-et-al.html
eurogenes.blogspot.com/2016/01/the-poltavka-outlier.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I fucking hate horses.

Imagine what that horse cock would do to her

you just know

That is the single gayest picture I've ever seen.

Attached: yjkm.webm (1280x600, 2.58M)

Horse girls are crazy
Crazy for cock

Same.

YOU

>Lower Volga-Don region
Makes sense.
Cimmerians.

Your ancestors clearly didnt

bellbeakerblogger.blogspot.com/2019/02/specialized-beaker-archers-ryan-et-al.html

Attached: Beaker oil2il (1).jpg (280x210, 25.98K)

Beat me to it. What have we become

You just know.

Was this the Yamnaya / ur-Aryan civilization?

They didn't have a choice, retard.

Attached: noble-m600-4.jpg (1600x1060, 1.25M)

Sintashta are the ancestors of Iranians not Europeans

Yes, specifically Scythians and/or Cimmerians from the Pontic steppes.
That's what tells me it's them, the location.

A superior race wouldn't spend time constantly justifying its superiority as it would be obvious. The fact that Any Forums does this chronically means the white race, by it's own insecure projections, isn't superior. Who is? Well obviously, the scapegoat for all the white man's problems; the jews. They are to blame for everything, right? If they're winning, they're superior. If they're not, then why the fuck are yal using them as an excuse for your apparent implosion? Pick one.

Attached: Jews.png (753x737, 1.31M)

>thinking you were the ones domesticating the horse
>in reality
>the horses were domesticating your women.

Women grind their clots in the saddle and cum while riding a horse. It's why ladies always rode side saddle. Back in the day real men knew what's up and wouldn't let some farm equipment chuck them.

why? Horses are friendly and humble and you hardly ever have contact with them.

No, it was Sintashta, a population derived from the Corded Ware Culture of Nordic Europe
Even if their descendents became indo iranians, genetically they are closest to Scandinavians, and I don't mean 50% close like yamnaya. Sintashtas main cluster has 75-95% genetic overlap with modern Northern Europeans
eurogenes.blogspot.com/2016/01/the-poltavka-outlier.html

What a delusional faggot you are kek. In reality the opposite is true, anything based on historical fact that can lend itself to European pride or identity is viciously attacked by Leftwing, Brown and Jewish academics alike and fanatically repressed, misconstrued and censored. Your projection is not unnoticed.

Attached: 1646902238604.png (500x411, 242K)

Do you think people who own cool cars would get jealous around people who invented the chariots, if they were in the same room?

seems like animal cruelty originated from non-europeans

Attached: 9768B0CB-41BB-4EA2-8D43-7FB72D21DD3B.jpg (375x500, 42.38K)

Manufactured to be serviced by the BHC

I could run over one million horses in an F250 so no.
No jealousy

Attached: smalltruck.jpg (1300x866, 270.84K)