Ok California is out of the question but what if us Great Lakers helped our solid red Utahbros...

Ok California is out of the question but what if us Great Lakers helped our solid red Utahbros. They’re needing help with managing the Great Salt Lake’s salinity and we have all this fresh water we aren’t even using

Attached: 6DCB9E7F-6D7C-4D19-8DAB-8A45B992203D.jpg (1169x1520, 386.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

deseret.com/2009/5/23/20378921/mormon-connections-to-lincoln-era-springfield
latterdaysaintinsights.byu.edu/en/revelation-and-the-civil-war-prophecy/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Church_of_Jesus_Christ_of_Latter-day_Saints_in_South_Carolina
findagrave.com/memorial/97428963/james-dudley-ramsey
web.archive.org/web/20070929122436/http://www.americanheritage.com/articles/magazine/ah/1970/4/1970_4_4.shtml
cbsnews.com/chicago/news/jonbenet-ramsey-remembered-by-michigan-town-20-years-after-her-murder/
foxnews.com/story/john-ramsey-and-beth-holloway-twitty-are-dating
web.archive.org/web/20120920001408/http://www.dailyfinance.com/2012/02/24/mitts-romneys-money-man-who-is-frank-l-vandersloot/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Utahn here. I couldn’t give a single shit about the Great Salt Lake. Fuck Mittens Romney.

I hope that Mormon faggot dies of thirst

whos going to pay for it?

They get water we get cushy pipeline jobs for our unskilled flyover retard workforce

Mexico.

I wouldn’t mind sailing in the great salt lake again. Haven’t done it in years. Sailing is the only thing that disgusting lake is good for.

Let's see your welds. Unskilled my ass

You can't fool me, Californian.

Attached: 0430eaa04230b0b06cfa24c821415b5be532c938a273d31df8591a06fa4983ef.png (594x253, 224.59K)

so theyre pumping all their wells dry with fucking massive amounts of suburban gardens and golf course in the fucking desert, but they want to save the one salty lake with worthless water becuase it is iconic, okay.

The wall.

Stop sending money to the faggot UKreign and fix our own shit like anyone rational person would imagine.

I was just in Salt Lake last week.
Grossest fucking lake I've been into in my life. It smells like fucking wastewater and the ground around is is even more foil smelling and marshy without any plant life to help. Turns out they funnel wastewater into this lake that barely has any ecosystem to deal with it. Just algae blooms and bacteria. I'd rather be in the fucking swamps of Louisiana than great salt lake.
It's not worth saving

>a bunch of californians move to Utah and start demanding water
kek, can't make this shit up

>we
kys

mormons don't need any more of our fucking money, evil sons of bitches
even started the civil war

Attached: 1000.png (1000x671, 703.62K)

It’s not about the water, it’s about what is in the water. So many cancerous chemicals and metals and shit they get evaporated into the valley’s air as the lake shrinks

taxpaying minorities

Attached: 345123545.png (470x349, 218.88K)

it's more about another dust bowl happening but this time it will be full of all those toxic chemicals and will get blown all up and down the valley and into Idaho, Wyoming, Arizona, and Nevada

>started the Civil War
Do explain please .
I live in WY and we HATE Mormons here

Picrel is more important. And it conveniently leaves out the great salt lake basin. Fuck the wasatch niggers

Attached: FCA6BF4A-A719-4CC9-8517-9B538203B052.jpg (1200x583, 121.24K)

Cushy? Unskilled? Tell me you’ve never been out of your cubicle cage without telling me you’ve never been out of your cubicle cage.

Never underestimate humanity’s full-speed sprint towards retarded goals

They’re Mormon, so Jews?

Don't care. Don't live in an inhospitable desert hellhole if you want to have water.

The mountains will keep that toxic air from escaping, but everything east of Tooele, west of Park City, south of Logan, and north of Santaquin is going to be completely uninhabitable

>two for you
>eight for me
>new zealand citizenship here I come

No. Nobody will get a fucking drop so help me God.

So did people really think that we could pump 150,000,000 immigrants into the USA over the last 60 years and not run out of water, fuel, houses, and money?

Attached: 1364009191457.jpg (385x526, 43.2K)

deseret.com/2009/5/23/20378921/mormon-connections-to-lincoln-era-springfield
latterdaysaintinsights.byu.edu/en/revelation-and-the-civil-war-prophecy/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Church_of_Jesus_Christ_of_Latter-day_Saints_in_South_Carolina

where did these toxic chemicals come from?

same thing is happeneing with salton sea

theyre draining the salton sea for its lithium. to answer your question, everything that enters the salton seas waters does not come out. if anyone ever dumped toxic chemicals in it in the 40s its still there

So a desalination plant in California to fill up lake michigan?

oh wait til i tell you about the mormons in Michigan

99% certain the JonBenet Ramsey murder is directly related to mormons
Her grandfather approved the airstrip on North Fox Island (OG pedo island)
James Dudley Ramsey, director of the MI aeronautics commission
findagrave.com/memorial/97428963/james-dudley-ramsey

North Fox Island is directly southwest of Beaver Island, which relates to the Strangites (also mormons)
Beaver Island relates to John C Bennett, a mormon with Jonbenet's father's name
web.archive.org/web/20070929122436/http://www.americanheritage.com/articles/magazine/ah/1970/4/1970_4_4.shtml

The Ramseys' summer home was in Charlevoix MI
cbsnews.com/chicago/news/jonbenet-ramsey-remembered-by-michigan-town-20-years-after-her-murder/
North Fox Island circled in red in comparison with Beaver Island and Charlevoix

John Bennett Ramsey, Jonbenet's father, was also involved with Natalie Holloway's mom
foxnews.com/story/john-ramsey-and-beth-holloway-twitty-are-dating
Natalie went missing in Aruba, killed by Joran Van der Sloot
That's a weird coincidence, considering that mormon Frank VanderSloot was one of the biggest contributors to Mitt Romney's campaign
web.archive.org/web/20120920001408/http://www.dailyfinance.com/2012/02/24/mitts-romneys-money-man-who-is-frank-l-vandersloot/

Attached: james.png (560x426, 99.96K)