Russia warns NATO 'There’ll be more than serious consequences, we’ll move to tougher actions!'

IT'S HAPPENING
PUTIN IS BRINGING THE HAMMER DOWN

Russia has warned of “more than serious” consequences if Ukraine uses US-made multiple launch rocket systems or other NATO-supplied long-range weapons against Russian territory.

The head of the Russian delegation at talks in Vienna on issues of military security and arms control, Konstantin Gavrilov, stated this on Wednesday, according to CNN.

He made it very clear that “If the Armed Forces of Ukraine use American MLRS or other NATO long-range weapons against Russian territory, the consequences will be more than serious.”

“An increase in the transfer of Western weapons to Kyiv may force the Russian Federation to move to tougher responses,” he warned.

Gavrilov insisted that every purpose of the Russian invasion of Ukraine and all the goals set by President Vladimir Putin will be achieved.

According to him, the United States and its NATO allies must listen to Russia’s concerns.

dailypost.ng/2022/07/27/war-therell-be-more-than-serious-consequences-well-move-to-tougher-actions-russia-warns-nato-us/

Attached: FUG.png (826x789, 702.21K)

Nothing's going to happen. Nothing ever happens.

>Tarkov never goes on sale again, the west crumbles

They said the same for finland and sweden going to nato. Big mouth talk from literall subhumans.

Glory to Putin and Mother Russia!

I don’t give a fuck about any meaningless threat Russia or the west says anymore, someone just fucking launch the nukes already

They haven't actually joined yet to be fair. They're still in the process of "joining." It hasn't happened.

>'There’ll be more than serious consequences, we’ll move to tougher actions!'
>"You won't ever get your nigger back!"

>It's only ok when we bomb you
>dare bomb us back and we will sanction you
Oh boo hoo
death to russia

Please. Make my day vatniks

Pretty much this.

Kek, weak faggot can’t even defeat a 3rd world country. As soon as China agrees, we will carve up RU like a pumpkin pie on America day

But why does it take dozens of nations to express discontent at Russia's actions? Sounds like bug mentality to me (a chinese joke about weak people).

Can we just nuke Russia and be done with this bullshit?

Two more weeks

let me guess "russian territory" isn't defined in any way

>"WE WILL THREATEN TO THREATEN YOU, AND IF YOU DON'T DO WHAT WE WANT, WE'LL THREATEN YOU AGAIN"

Yaaawn. I'm going back to bed.

Attached: 04142011-10v.jpg (1484x1113, 71.62K)

Are the gloves coming off?

Attached: 1658918320945766.jpg (630x594, 26.97K)

Stupid fucking boomer. Just 10% of Russia's warheads would be enough to end America. Yeah, we could end them too. Will that matter when a roving gang rapes your wife in front of you and steals the last of your food before putting a bullet in your head?

and we are still a neutral country outside of nato, if putin is mad then maybe he will attack neutral countries

Cope, you won't do shit Sergei. Russia is peanuts compared to NATO, we can do whatever we want with them

GDP smaller than Texas.

In all seriousness, how long did it take the US to clear Iraq?

Attached: 1648993022494.jpg (861x839, 85K)

>Please. Make my day vatniks
I hope they nuke your shit in, you stupid globohomolist kike terrorist parasite. Putin will crush the jewish (((nazis))) and fuck their shit in while saying he's doing it for them in the name of antisemitism. It's fucking hilarious and well played. I applaud Putin's strategy. Most of us think that these slavic cunts would be better off under the care of their neighbours rather than indebted to America, which Ukraine is. They are not happy with their Jewish leadership at all.

Attached: Berkut and his gay map.jpg (1391x688, 99.93K)

>Stupid fucking boomer. Just 10% of Russia's warheads would be enough to end America.
I don't see a problem with that logic.

America does the exact same.

If you join NATO, you're not neutral in his eyes. So if he's really serious, you can expect to see some ruskies on your front lawn within the next year or so. I doubt he is, however. We'll see.

Seethe more Ruskie pigs. It's the world vs you, you dont stand a chance. Your country would be nothing without your nukes, you have nothing else and are a paper tiger. America would kick your shit in so fast you'll bend over for the long hard cock of Uncle Sam and FREEDOM