Remember a few years ago when a young White guy was held by a foreign enemy government for minor crimes committed...

Remember a few years ago when a young White guy was held by a foreign enemy government for minor crimes committed overseas and all the left was calling him a privileged asshole who deserved his fate?

Attached: 003F0663-B45E-4F63-80FA-6F1DB7582403.jpg (1600x1600, 312.9K)

Based Korea

They ended up waterbording him causing massive brain damage
>he was dead when they shipped him back to the states

>be Otto Warmbier
>go to North Korea
I think I found the problem.

Now a sheboon is stuck in Russia and we're supposed to care about her. Pretty standard double hypocrisy.

If it's brown, flush it down

The left never gets tired of being hypocrite whiny anti-White faggots

Whatever happened to him?

the left literally cheered on north korea.

> Beware of Anti-White PsyOp (psychological operations) agents/posters shilling a false narrative (usually posting something that denigrates or intends to cause harm to Whites).

> These people will post threads and may also pretend to interact within a thread, again in a manner to cause harm to Whites.

> Popular topics include: BBC, White Replacement, White Genocide, BNWO, Interbreeding, Cuckolding, Insults, Demoralization, Trying to cause division among Whites, Trying to confuse Whites.

> Other topics include: Shilling for progressive/liberal agenda, Attempting to keep White men away from black women, Trying to make it seem normal for White women to date outside their race.

> They want White Men to remain passive or they want White Men to leave the country.

> “Racism” and “racists” are new concepts, “racism” being introduced in 1902 and not becoming popular until 1930s, designed to weaken the Whites and empower blacks. It’s as if someone wanted you to stop breathing so they called you a “breathist” and tried to make you feel guilty about breathing. Same thing with “racist.” They don’t want you to use your natural ability of discrimination because blacks cannot compete, and this allows them to victimize you without fear of retaliation.

> Learn about what’s really going on:

> START HERE
Necessary nigger information [massive amount of useful info]
Niggers without camouflage [rare glimpse at reality]
Victims of black hatred. [don’t let this continue]
'['[
> Most people don’t know what’s happening, so please help to spread awareness!

Attached: 1644440398920.png (650x829, 1.38M)

Fuck that sheboon. Maybe she'll freeze to death.

>she
user...

Checked. I can't wait to call out her "privilege" when we end up trading her for spies and convicted felons.

Trump went to North Korea with preexisting brain damage, so maybe that's the trick.

>and all the left was calling him
no I dont remember that

He actually died from getting botulism from eating bad canned meat while in captivity but they make it sound like he was beaten into a coma.

He was also Jewish and got charged with subversion although 16 months for stealing a poster is a little much.

He was tortured to the point of mental death, and physically died shortly after return

No returns on damaged goods.

>This was 5 years ago

What the fuck????

Attached: pepetime.jpg (500x333, 45.44K)

No he wasn't you fucking retard. He got botulism from eating bad meat.

yes

Your government is even willing to trade a criminal arms dealer for that sheboon.
Food for thought.

i member
Otto something

Wambier?

the double standard is blatant

Attached: 1646611935424.png (1920x1080, 1.38M)

jews aren't White.

Attached: Birthright.png (573x718, 357.95K)

jewish actually