I work in AI, Biden's face has been artificially generated

twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/1551993265473323010

Many of you will have seen clips of computer vision demonstrations producing near lifelike simulacrums of Putin, Tom Cruise, Obama etc. From this video it appears that they've got a pretty advanced working version of this technology and are using it to generate the uncanny expression on his face. One possible reading would be that he's actually sick with covid, and his voice here represents his real voice at the time of recording but they've got an actor playing the body -- but we also have similarly capable voice-generation technology, especially with Biden because you've got a huge amount of data to fine tune your models, and so it seems unlikely they wouldn't produce a less sickly sounding voice than the one we hear.

The real answer to all this I believe lies in an understanding of the "role" that Biden is playing, but this isn't something I believe the board is ready for.

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-07-28 10-45-28.png (954x1218, 871.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/mrcoolbp/status/1552352663064526850
a.tmp.ninja/QqEeFhz.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=5oTaNU8aBsg
youtu.be/oxXpB9pSETo
rumble.com/vuccza-the-pfizerbot-honkpill-detoxification-show.html
youtube.com/watch?v=VA4e0NqyYMw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It was debunked last night but thanks for playing.

If true, what are your thoughts on googles supposed AI? The one that allegedly wanted a lawyer

I remember I saw that video for the time the fucking eyes don't move at all like a owl they don't look human really. There's been a lot of AI or Deepfake stuff with Biden. I remember his victory speech when he exited suddenly his guard just disappeared in thin air like they didn't fully render him in or something. That video also has a ton of weird facial shit

Debunk it again for me, or did you already leave the thread memeflaggot?

I think he just got his plastic surgery fixed before midterms and some adderall and an adrenochrome injection.

I don’t care what is debunked this shit is fucking fake

not only did they deepfake him but looks like they got GPT3 to write his tweet too

I don't work in AI, I am just a shitposter and even I can tell 100% that's a deepfake. They couldn't wait for the tech to actually git gud before they started using it for press releases

Wtf is supposed to be wrong about that video?

>eyes like an owl
Adderall my dude. His pupils are to the moon -- you can't even see his eye color. Light makes pupils contract. Also his hair parts a different way, which is weird.

Red coat moment

he doesnt blink at all

twitter.com/mrcoolbp/status/1552352663064526850
Watch it

>the people who founded America with an insurrection were unAmerican
What the fuck I'm a nursing home missile now.

a.tmp.ninja/QqEeFhz.mp4
And 8m22s
youtube.com/watch?v=5oTaNU8aBsg

And watch about 7m50s on. He looks like a completely different person. It is extremely fucking blatant.

duh, it's NVidia tech

youtu.be/oxXpB9pSETo

Attached: 32513F85-2A1A-468F-A88C-60A66A01E336.jpg (1284x1291, 363.17K)

I'm only pro-insurrection among those so I guess I'm ok.

BIG IF TRUE
rumble.com/vuccza-the-pfizerbot-honkpill-detoxification-show.html

>The real answer to all this I believe lies in an understanding of the "role" that Biden is playing, but this isn't something I believe the board is ready for.
we know

Attached: did read q plan trusted.jpg (1024x808, 95.06K)

Okay, and?

Attached: twitter 18.png (385x358, 114.38K)

its his brother

Attached: 1619478624233.png (473x691, 216.57K)

>Red coat
Rent free.

Lol

Attached: 777CD3A5-59C5-4E5D-A5F9-042F417636F6.jpg (272x187, 48.59K)

>1pbtid
Good thread. Either tell us what you think is going on so we can have a discussion or fuck off. All fields.

Usually I write off these "biden isn't really Biden!" as troll schizo poisoning the water garbage...but even I find this...uh, weird. If the video's were significantly spaced apart by more than a year, ok, could say he had some kind of work done on his face. But a few hours apart?

One theory I have is that it's simply eye droopage from a botched botox that paralyzed the nerves controlling his upper face muscles. I've seen it happen with people who got nerve damage from botox and it shows up pretty clearly where one eye seems normal and tight and the other eye is more open like Bidens here (compared to other vids). Would also explain his complete lack of blinking.

>actually sick with covid
Nigger

Attached: Daily Reminder.jpg (250x237, 5.23K)

Joe Biden has been dead for months.

Doesn't even sound remotely like him.

I think the problem is with his method of evaluation, i.e talking to the bot himself. Have it put against another version of itself and watch where they go. The more interesting story is that it doesn't take a very sophisticated language model (from the perspective of the next 20 years) to get believe to believe that it's sentient.

I think it's because he can't give a speech without messing it up so they've finally just given up and are trying to deepfake him for tv broadcasts

Another MI5 assassination?

>He looks like a completely different person.
Looks like the same person.
One time he acts angry, the other time he acts placatory.

This AI nigger does know how the country came to be in the first place.
First it was the nefarious Brits.
Now it's Israel.
We need a new declaration of independence and send it to the world Jewish Congress and Israel.

prove it

It seems to me implausible that the disaster of Biden's presidency is an accident. This video may be a hint youtube.com/watch?v=VA4e0NqyYMw