AMERICA TO DECLARE MONKEYPOX EMERGENCY

Gay sex

Attached: Screenshot_20220727-204001_Twitter.jpg (1080x368, 135.8K)

I hope I have an excuse not to go outside

wow you guys sure do have a lot of faggots

Attached: DKfL_-AV4AATxQs.jpg (872x1024, 207.83K)

Faggots are a mental illness.

fags are behaving so recklessly it's as if they're just begging to get their mincraft server raided. watch what happens after kids start getting monkeypox from daycare and schools where all the fags work

About fucking time.

Chuds claim gays have the upper hand now but our government sat on its hands while a disease RAVAGED our community.

Attached: demonstration-held-nyc-calling-more-government-action-combat-736x491.jpg (736x491, 90.65K)

I want monkeypox to accelerate. These faggots and groomers need infected sores all over their body, and scars that will mark them as degenerates for life. I definitely want to see an immense increase in monkeypox deaths.

Attached: 1624208141289.gif (485x485, 2.96M)

I̵̟͎͉̹͜͞t̶̨̝͈̺͉̣̼̺͓̣̝͙̘͞ ̼̙͕͔̱͉̘̗̤̱̝̣͉͇̥͜͡͡w̡͍̘̮͖̟̫̯̹̰̤̹͙͙̪̞̫̹̠i̢̧̳̪̬̞͖̯͍͓͕͙̳̬̤͟ͅl̸̙̤̟̰͜͡ĺ͉͖̳̳̣̠́

>HOW DARE YOU ASK US TO STOP DRINKING GALLONS OF PISS AND CHEWING ON PROLAPSED ASSHOLES IN OUR 80 MAN BUGCHASING SUPER ORGIES

Did you get triggered by my post, leaf?

>Covid resulted in niggers beating up chinks in the street for fear of infection
>Monkey Pox will result in niggers beating up faggots in the street for fear of infection
BASED

Attached: blacks.png (1786x728, 156.05K)

it's all so batantly timed for the midterms i'm amazed they have the gall to pull it off. of course they already stole 2020 so this is going through the motions.

More stimmies please.

Attached: 18723987429834.jpg (380x324, 13.78K)

Then what happens? What powers does he gain by doing so?

Not the only thing getting ravaged.

Attached: viral.png (1000x1446, 368.6K)

But aren't niggers more likely to be gay compared to whites/asians/latinos?

Hispanics are the highest I think, and niggers are the next, and whites the lowest, so I guess we'll just see a spike in black-on-hispanic and black-on-black crime this year then

Attached: gayy.png (1200x672, 72.72K)

Biden won the midterms
>lockdown america again
>mail in voting becomes the only way to vote
the chuds have lost get fucked ahahahahahahah

i have a sexual emergency. thanks for listening.

Thought it was something like that and am glad as it hopefully means less niggers in the long run

I think they should lock up all gay men for 2 months to eradicate monkeypox

Let’s learn from AIDS: Round these disease-ridden mentally ill perverts up and quarantine them.