I don't know a single zoomer in my family or friend group that goes to church every sunday...

I don't know a single zoomer in my family or friend group that goes to church every sunday. Even my 50 year old gen X dad doesn't go to church.
Watch in 15-20 years these churches are going to lose every single one of their loyal boomer 70-80 year olds that all donate their social security. Watch how desperate these christcucks get when their money supply is cut off. Churches are modern racketeering. It's going to be so glorious to see all of these eyesores on every corner disappear.

Attached: stare.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZKiDqoUjiCI
youtu.be/CVc-XK9BoB0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Zoomer here I don’t need a church to read the Bible

Every generation since baby boomers have progressively less and less gone to church.
>the Mormon church is the only church that is increasing in numbers

I'd like to go to a church but all Churches in my country seem really zogged (Pride flags on front page), I also don't want to be trying to redpill boomers on the true nature of Christ (he didn't die FOR your sins retard, he died so that you don't have to sin anymore)

I'm also polytheistic, and believe in the Germanic gods, I still believe Christ is the one and only son of the One True God, the King and Savior of our hearts, and the way the truth and the life.

I see a lot of parrallel with Balder the Good, a Germanic god that is the fairest, humblest, most beautiful, most forgiving, and generally perfect being, but he is pierced with an arrow by the Trickster/Liar (Loki/Jews).

God made our hearts know the law, but the Jews bend the law, they put the Truth on the Cross with semantics, wordplay, pilpul, and other kikery. They use the Law against the Law. Ironic isn't it, that the Jews crucified Goodness itself with the argument that it wasn't technically wrong.

They'll just be replaced with a Mosques

Why go to church when I can just watch the sermon online in my underwear. You're not making the point you think you are.

I've learned that religion is a disease, a man-made superstition, to control the masses.

My 67 year old parents haven't been to church in nearly a decade.

You're talking about modern day science. Just look at the last two years

>(he didn't die FOR your sins retard, he died so that you don't have to sin anymore)
Please explain

These are the end times. It's too late. You're condemned. You had your chance to find Jesus and you didn't. Prepare for hell faggot
youtu.be/ZKiDqoUjiCI

Attached: A rock solid Orthodox Christian leader .jpg (720x401, 85.99K)

You need a church to feed you Jesus and to obey scripture. Matthew 26-26-28

Attached: Blessed sacraments are Christ's instructions .jpg (720x892, 166.81K)

Spongebob is Jesus now, and the Weekend is his herald.
If that bothers you, do something about it.

You can't obey Christ without a church
Mark 14:22

youtu.be/CVc-XK9BoB0

Attached: St. Peters.jpg (469x506, 122.47K)

The Presbyterian church my family used to attend in the 80s, 90s, and 2000s have fully embraced BLM, fag pride, and feminism. There's reason why none of us go there anymore.

My FSSP parish has families with like 14 kids each. They’re fine

>Imagine being a christkike
Take the atheist-agnostic pill

Attached: images (26).jpg (636x482, 25.05K)

... which says that you have to go to church!!

We have 150 million Catholics in Africa alone. People are pouring into mass where I live. We are experiencing a thriving and vibrant Roman Catholic Renaissance. It's truly magical and marvelous to be Catholic.

Attached: Catholic Africa .jpg (720x604, 164.73K)

Another Christcuck that's doomed to the Blue Buddhist Avicii Frozen Hells! "I don't believe in that!" says the Christcuck. That's how much I believe in your Christcuck hell!!

No one is cucking to you rotten heathens. We will wipe you clean off the face of the earth in Jesus name

Attached: Russian military for Christ .jpg (720x474, 100.28K)

Proof Americans are Godless heathens. No one is cucking to you revolting white trash. You will be replaced

Attached: A mission from God.jpg (720x835, 171.94K)

Kill yourself juanito

So goes the Church, so goes the world.
I am with you the modernist Church of Nice, but the Catholic Church is this word's army against the devil.

Not everyone is globohomo USA. American is the great satan. Jesus Christ is king

Attached: Gay wasn't enough for the navy.jpg (1024x768, 778.31K)