Is there any reason my smallpox vaccination site would suddenly erupt?

Smallpox vaccine administered with a split needle in upper left arm, 1980s.

I don’t have the COVID vax and I’m celibate.

But should it just erupt in a hot flaming rash out of nowhere 40 years later?

Sorry I didn’t get better advice because toddlers aren’t able to engage in voluntary participation and informed consent.

Attached: 4DDA8C3C-BAF8-4F42-9342-3335C99CE834.jpg (4032x3024, 1.93M)

this bait will gather 300 replies at least

Use some sunscreen pendejo.

How much of a neet incel are you?
Have contact with ppl?
Contact with vaxxies?
Any faggot in your family?

Nice sunburn faggot

Attached: 1658626460644783.jpg (800x800, 71.93K)

Vaccines are safe and effective, chud. Stop questioning the science.

Attached: E1C2BE3B-CABB-421E-BE1C-378AB20E76B9.jpg (1024x983, 107.42K)

I'm surprised you could lift your phone to take that picture

A sunburn. In one big giant circle around my inflamed smallpox scar. Cracker, look at how pale the rest of it is

10/10 meet volcel
Not really though I just visited Mexico City
Only casual contact in hotel lobbies or restaurants or on the sidewalk or whatever.

> this bait will gather 300 replies at least

It’s not bait, numb nuts. I’m banned from everywhere else for shitposting , same reason half of you are.

> Vaccines are safe and effective, chud. Stop questioning the science.

Well I unironically “hope that means it’s working.”

Me too user

Are you around homosex? Your body is having an immune response. Most likely to monkeypox. I’m not calmly you a faggot. I’m saying your near rone.

Most likely related

Attached: 6D079C7E-8ECA-4175-976C-9DB22CCF1CAC.jpg (813x1024, 90.29K)

Attached: 1658188787904102.jpg (640x653, 55.31K)

Did this clot shot win a Nobel Peace Prize like Ivermectin? I didn't fucking think so.

its the 5G towers, they are activating the cytokine storm in your cells. The purpose is to activate any dorment diseases or viruses in the human body, it was facilitated with the nanobots in the chemicals in the sky.

Im going to go with “not sunburn “ btw, I’ve looked around on for a specific answer to this question. I don’t know what to do other than self quarantine, anyone have info on who would be interested in investigating this and speaks English?

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 1.18M)

No I’m not, not that I’m aware of. I’m almost a year out of a relationship and haven’t had any intimate contact kissed or shared a bed or linens or nothing. but I’m the same person who’s been complaining that I feel chills and break out in a bead of sweat whenever I get within 10-15 feet of vaxxies this whole time. Particularly in Puerto Vallarta. Almost no foreigners drive there for tourism , they all arrive on ships or by plane so if I see a non local or a gringo they’re all but guaranteed to be vaxxed. Not that that means anything.

Big uptick in providers calling to re institute smallpox vaxx today , im reading twitter just don’t have a login to ask one of these doctors (few threads on that here, coincidentally, as well. and no I’m not here because of that, I lurk and shitpost all day ..just noticed this an hour ago and well, everyone fucking lies or bans people for saying anything but approved lies on darpa bullshit … )

On a serious note have you had those moles checked out OP? Nonsymmetrical moles are most likely cancer

Only other thing I can think of if someone notices this thread and wants more info, I stayed at the autohotel in Mauro vista and got bit by mosquitos all night last night. No human contact other than the front desk and tolls. Hungry but decided to not leave or eat out after all .

I’m in remission from lymphoma already. Hope I still am. But thanks, I didn’t know and will follow up on that

imagine getting any vaccine ever