>Inflation to the moon
>Almost too expensive to drive car
>Homopox running wild

Discuss way to prep, "if you haven't already"

Foods to stock
Items to stock
Medicines to stock
Foods to grow

In before - "Monkeypox is not my problem because I'm not a faggott" - Just wait for the mutations friend.

In before - "You should have prepped already" - Most people on these boards have already, But we can still discuss what to continue ding.

Attached: images2.jpg (290x174, 9.84K)

Two more weeks Brucie

Attached: C52C588F-BA54-406C-A325-778457D2985B.png (566x628, 50.45K)

I hab MRE many
I hab shine twinkly metal
I hab pew many wit food fer pew
I hab truck… I-I hab truck… I hab me TRRRRRRUUUUUCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Attached: B6873CE7-82F3-4950-909C-CE6EF8AE6AF0.jpg (2387x1493, 1.26M)

buy water filters

guns and ammo...oh wait you're down under already

Chlorine tablets

There's a prepper dude who I'm friends with at my apartment complex. When the shtf I'm just going to bonk him and take all his stuff.

Attached: frog 6.jpg (406x285, 27.3K)

Don't speak like this, faggot.

>prepper
>apartment
also this is how you get shot dumbass
collapsed lungs are no fun

I have a big gravity filter. You can wash out the filters for extended use. Still need to get my portable "life straw" like filter though for my pack. I live in a pretty high rainfall area with lots of mountains and streams. But good advice.

>Discuss way to prep, "if you haven't already"

#1 Shoot those who "prepped"
#2 Take their women and preparations

you cant prep for what is awaiting us

Attached: 1543536897005.jpg (1280x720, 34.15K)

>preppers don't have guns
>preppers don't expect anyone will want their shit
>preppers haven't prepped for such scenerios.

This is your brain on updoots.

>Power is completely off grid
>Backup generators as well
>Water is completely off grid
>100,000 litres of stored water
>Around a years worth of absolute shtf emergency fuel that gets cycled in/out
>Already grow, raise, hunt or fish for 80% of my food (still buy shit like rice in bulk, but could easily go without)
>Work from home
>Property paid off
>All the tools, ammo and equipment i'll need for the next 20 years stored away
>Spare engines and spare parts for every car, truck, tractor and bike I own

At this point i'm just hoarding LEGO and taking advantage of free TAFE courses to brush up on first aid and other practical skills, I should probably expand my library as well, print off and bind a fuck load more stuff.

Attached: unbothered.jpg (641x643, 72.83K)

4u maybe. I'll be fine

Kek, like said. Have fun with your perforated lung(s)

He's not a very good prepper if you know he's a prepper

Preppers are a mixed breed. Some (the dumb kind) tell everyone they’re preppers. They will want to help people and will have to learn the hard way. BUT these people aren’t the majority.

The majority of preppers are prepping for themselves and their families at the most. If they’ve gone so far as to find other preppers outside their immediate family then they’ll probably be among the first to leave when SHTF. The last group are the ones who only have preps for themselves. They’re gonna start killing within a week. Given enough time some of them will find each other and form the first gangs, these will control the ground in the aftermath until larger proto-states take over.

tldr; most preppers will be ready and willing to kill on sight, stealing from them is a bad strat

POS garbage.
That J70 in OP's pic is the GOLD STANDARD.
>V8 Turbodiesel
>TRUE offroad capabilities and durability

YOU :
"Mom! did you scratch muh ride!"

Wimp

>collapsed lungs are no fun
Can attest.
I've had collapsed lung twice. First time was an emergency chest tube to keep my oxygen up; no pain killers. I passed out from the pain of the tube being inserted between my chest wall and lung.
Second time was more controlled, caught it early as I knew the symptoms and doc got me pretty well trashed, I didn't care what they were sticking in between my ribs tha time.
Difference is, I am speaking from the perspective of NOT having had sever kinetic energy just dumped into my chest cavity. Won't make the night without expert medical care. No doubt about that.

they post this stuff all the time in /k/

/pol is a bunch of retards kek