Common sense gun control

After the fake and gay democratic government is replaced, what common sense gun laws should go into place? This considering all the leaders will be redpilled.

Attached: 1653628033372.jpg (1024x627, 68.99K)

I don't get why Any Forums is so against gun control, I wouldn't wanna live in a country where any retard can buy a gun without a permit especially when half the country is non white.

All niggers shall not be allowed to own guns. Same for Jews. You get caught with a gun you are deported to a prison colony.

Shut up faggot. You'll understand once you are surrounded by feral niggers.

wtf I love taxing the rich now

Japan has strict gun laws too and is better for it, that's the type of high trust society I want

i hate elon now

Attached: 1 îÆæS.png (881x1120, 1.8M)

Why does this retard have to tweet his opinion on every fucking thing, holy shit. Go away

>t. has never even seen a negro in real life. if he has, it was the cream of the crop of Africa, probably the son of a corrupt general warlord at uni
Shut the fuck up, Ögedei.

elon is the biggest fraudulent fucking faggot to have ever existed.

His opinion holds no value.

Gun control is not common sense.
Elon is an enemy of the Constitution and should lose his citizenship and be deported back to Africa.

Attached: EF13DDFD-E78B-4AC0-9D86-576D6A149B4B.jpg (666x666, 66.82K)

Elon no! Your based status is gone!

Attached: 1643064671229.jpg (653x477, 58.72K)

Niggers buy guns illegally even where they are legal to buy. Making guns illegal or hard to get has zero impact on the nigger gun economy.

repeal the NFA.

I would be up for common sense gun control, but it's always (((common))) sense gun control

Banning minorities is more common sense than gun bans

enemy of the constitution

No but it is about time the CDC is disbanded

I'd like common sense nigger control

I too would like to live in a country that is 97% homogenous.

>why should I want to defend against a tyrannical government?

Attached: 2A_.jpg (750x375, 119.82K)

they should send him back to cali from texas

Id want to live in a country where everyone is armed and criminals would literally be gunned down without problem

the only people who shouldn't be allowed to own guns are government employees

>After the fake and gay democratic government is replaced, what common sense gun laws should go into place?
People who work for the federal government should not be able to own or hire anyone, for purposes of security, in possession of a firearm.

Attached: file.png (810x678, 666.46K)