"White people owe you nothing"

Why is this phrase so powerful, bros? It makes non whites seeth like nothing else. You need to try it for yourselves.

Attached: frog5.png (498x498, 134.09K)

>Wtf u jus say cracka ass bitch where muh reparations at nigga

Attached: 165806588433099.webm (272x480, 2.95M)

>yfw "You owe White People everything." works just as well.
Almost good enough to make posters out of both.

Niggers are the sewage of civilization.

"I don't like white boys"
Why is this phrase so powerful, bros? It makes non whites harder than anything else. You need to hear a white woman say it to you.

I am so done with racist chuds.

What do you mean almost? It's perfect. Best of all you can't get in trouble for it. It's like the N word on steroids.

If you de-polarize yourself and be able to look at the left's perspective while still maintaining your beliefs and are able to control your anger and not be offended you will become a king at debates

I'm Irish, controlling my anger is near impossible.

> Beware of Anti-White PsyOp (psychological operations) agents/posters shilling a false narrative (usually posting something that denigrates or intends to cause harm to Whites).

> These people will post threads and may also pretend to interact within a thread, again in a manner to cause harm to Whites.

> Popular topics include: BBC, White Replacement, White Genocide, BNWO, Interbreeding, Cuckolding, Insults, Demoralization, Trying to cause division among Whites, Trying to confuse Whites.

> Other topics include: Shilling for progressive/liberal agenda, Attempting to keep White men away from black women, Trying to make it seem normal for White women to date outside their race.

> They want White Men to remain passive or they want White Men to leave the country.

> “Racism” and “racists” are new concepts, “racism” being introduced in 1902 and not becoming popular until 1930s, designed to weaken the Whites and empower blacks. It’s as if someone wanted you to stop breathing so they called you a “breathist” and tried to make you feel guilty about breathing. Same thing with “racist.” They don’t want you to use your natural ability of discrimination because blacks cannot compete, and this allows them to victimize you without fear of retaliation.

> Learn about what’s really going on:

> START HERE
Necessary nigger information [massive amount of useful info]
Niggers without camouflage [rare glimpse at reality]
Victims of black hatred. [don’t let this continue]
> Most people don’t know what’s happening, so please help to spread awareness!,

Attached: 1647652975227.jpg (1600x900, 141.34K)

>white people own you not-ACK
Shut up bitch boy before I snap you like a twig

It's like when someone calls you racist and you respond yes I am. It's like a bomb goes off in their brain, I'm actually becoming addicted to watching these reactions

I am not a racist. I am a CULTURIST. I openly and happily discriminate against degenerate cultures that glorify violence and lawlessness. I don't give a fuck about the color, shade, or tone of anyone's epidermis, you disgusting groomer.

Attached: pred1.jpg (1154x978, 108.63K)

>It's like a bomb goes off in their brain
That's the best way it can be described. It works every time. Non whites run on entitlement.

did she poo herself? Is she half Indian?

White people shit their pants as a self defense mechanism

Black men owe you nothing.

What if I want to bring joy and laughter to people instead of ''seething'' and wish well for them instead of hope they are angry?

Move to Detroit and practiced your bullshit there.

Y u lookin smug nigga

It breaks through the Jewish designed Opressor vs Oppressed Binary Conditioning.

Off to bed Jew.

I'm finished with antiwhite racists pretending their racism is social justice when it's just Jewish Supremacy.

Nigger... We are coming for all of you eventually. And you know it. We just have to exterminate the Jew first.

Awww... Wook at the whittle nigger trying to copy his white superior.

You are a coping cuck if you want to make people smile.

Access to Whites is not a Right.

Then go back, nigger faggot. couldn't figure that one out or what?

"Whites owe you nothing"

Just found my next sign boys.

>implying they have anything to offer