Wokester types have been gamed into restoring segregation. Can they be made to restore slavery as well...

Wokester types have been gamed into restoring segregation. Can they be made to restore slavery as well? How can this be accomplished politically in the US?

Attached: env9trwuh5e91.jpg (828x765, 76.87K)

Kek

I really wish it would catch on but I remain pessimistic since 9 out of 10 whites, even o the right are either nigger worshipers, nigger wannabes or nigger fuckers themselves and truly believe that "freedom" is forcing niggers to fuck up your business or neighborhoods somehow.

ummm I don't like where this is going.

I legitimately despise leftoids more than you can possibly imagine.

Attached: WhiteDolls.png (1000x755, 427.23K)

It's obviously the solution. We almost had racial harmony in the 90s, but there's just too much to gain for race baiters to let people get along together. So, we must get along separately.

Based

look mom i posted it again

Amerimutts explain yourselves

Attached: 4481ibw7.jpg (394x474, 29.44K)

If this is what woke Is now then I’m going to get a lesbian hair cut.

It's what niggers want. Let them have their own separate spaces and they won't be bothered by whites who they scream nonstop about being racist to them.

Voting for Democrats is a good thing in the long run

I believe most people hate niggers, and are simply acting out of social pressure and fear. If every white man was forced to be honest for twenty four hours, like that Liar Liar movie, it would end in genocide. Nobody likes the behaviors that everyone thinks of when I say "acting black", even other blacks want to move away from niggers when given the chance. They're just acting how they think they have to, or are supposed to.

I, uh?
That's just a haircut, user.
Alternatively, post tits.

What's wrong with this?

Y'know lads we might actually win by doing nothing after all

Attached: 1549816821295.png (597x449, 343.13K)

BASED
Wish we saw more separate black and white spaces!
This is POSITIVE!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Portland, Oregon is not America. The English language is too limited to adequately describe it, but it is not America.

t. real Oregonian

>Can they be made to restore slavery as well?
yes but it will be slavery for crackers this time

Kek

Speak for yourself. Sounds great to me.

Good point

Attached: 202o3h20.jpg (400x400, 28.86K)

What about apefrika user?

This whole time I've been pushing for segregation like this but I guess my approach was off

I am all for this PLEASE SEPARATE!
They should even have DIVIDERS like gigantic walls so that the poor oppressed people aren't bothered by the white offenders on the opposite side.
Wow, casual and quiet dining in my lifetime without niggers?!
Where do I sign, where do I donate for this

Can't enslave and rule others if you can't even figure out the wheel. White slaves would be running the plantation by end of week.

The only problem with this is that if whites try to sit in the black area, they'll be stopped and turned away. But, if blacks try to sit in the white area, they'll be allowed because who's going to stop them? So really it's not a black area and a white area, it's two black areas one of which allows whites.

cogdiss is a helluva drug
construed language gets you thru law school

He wants his daughter to play with dolls her own race nothing wrong with that but he shouldn’t be in America if has a problem with whites he has to go back to Africa and hate leftoids to

>Can they be made to restore slavery as well?

Agricultural jobs program for black youths on Bill Gates plantation.....err farm. Comes with public housing, food and healthcare.

Attached: Massa.jpg (2250x1500, 1.04M)

lmao
sure but the slaves still will be white, both slave and slave owners

Not my problem. Just like it's not my problem what american niggers do by themselves. When they start interfering in MY life though, like trying to rob me, then it's very much my problem and having separate spaces for niggers and everyone else is a perfect solution.

>I believe most people hate niggers, and are simply acting out of social pressure and fear.
shouldn't americans be individualists.What you are describing is being a hard core npc.Social pressure is pretty usles in most places.Unless you are working for globohomo company.

Listen guyz, the following plan will literally save America.

We need to convince all women to boycott voting forever. Boycott voting. Boycott participation in politics. Boycott all companies involved in government in any way. Boycott all military service.

When you really think about it, after Roe v Wade proved government doesn't care about their bodily autonomy, everything connected to government really doesn't deserve the profit, productivity, and holistic value of their female perspective. Surely all of these institutions will collapse and bend the knee if they boycott all of it forever.

The solution is exterminating Niggers.

In the actual article, he says his black daughter plays with other non-whites dolls like Disney's Mona, but he has an unofficial rule in his house that forbids white toys.
My parents were right wing Reagan Boomers and white, and they didn't give a rat's ass that my favorite Ghostbuster toy was Winston – because they weren't woke dipshits.

There is literally no way to save america by voting

Remember a few years ago when some group of college niggers wanted segregation in dorms and such?

>favorite Ghostbusters toy was Winston

This is completely unacceptable

Please do this in Canada. Pretty please.

Leftists were never against segregation, they just opposed punishing the wrong group.
As long as segregation hurts middle class and lower class whites they'll be all for it. Of course, it won't affect the upper class whites because they already benefit from a type of segregation.

Attached: 1613339343682.jpg (720x540, 82.21K)

yes it's coming
get some farmland now

Egon and Winston were my favorites.
In the cartoon, Ray was a fat schlub, and Peter was bland.

No, what niggers really want is their own separate areas where whites aren't allowed, but the reverse will never apply.

It was true 5 years ago. Not true today anymore. At least in the South.
Attitudes are changing and fast.

>How can this be accomplished politically in the US?
Due to extensive institutionalized racism, we made a decision to oblige corporations provide every POC a life-time workplace with no ability to fire the employee. Corporations still can exchange well-performing employees.

Attached: 16588715171110.png (1130x2048, 2.08M)

Watch republicuck defend race mixing now lol

How dare you question the needs of POC, sir!

>What you are describing is being a hard core npc
Most people are.

Hilarious. How can this be legal tho?

>2023: Woke activists have found a new way to deal with BIPOCs, lynching.
We're only one step away from the full circle.

The greenest form of attire is 100% cruelty free, handpicked, American cotton desu.

Gigakek, market it with like a communist bent. Ie "here we don't work for evil money because we deeply care for each other as a community"

Attached: 1658543911897777.jpg (768x768, 81.17K)

Checked and fact checked, true.

what a european post!