Pop Quiz Faggots

Just to remind how not red-pilled and dumb as fuck 95%+ of this site actually is, riddle me this:

What country is the HQ for the ((controllers))?

The answer is the ultimate red pill.

Attached: 1-wise-old-owl-leeann-mclane-goetz.jpg (900x598, 85.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bxWdKAUsPVI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wakanda

Switzerland.

>City of London for money
>Vatican City for belief
>Washington DC for politics

Attached: ADCB89AF-2163-40C0-8311-C699A2C648C0.jpg (799x1024, 175.77K)

This, but mostly the London Financial district

Maybe Kazakhstan or Transylvania.

>London Financial district
AKA the City of London. Not to be confused with London, the city.

The banking center of London faggot. youtu.be/bxWdKAUsPVI
The USA being its barking dog.
Whites betrayed their hard fought battles for money and greed.
>insert jew

Attached: 101D0B79-BE3F-462E-BEC3-428F68775323.jpg (1000x666, 206.93K)

They don't run one country, they run almost all of them. That's kind of the point. Gods are not confined to time or place, and as far as the plebs are concerned, these families are Gods.

Three are, and no, its not DC, vatican of London FD!

Linchenstain (probubly spelled poorly), malta and one is not even a country! And thrn some others!

The question was what country is the Headquarters of the ((controllers)). Not to name various proxy cities ((they)) operate through.

Hint: It's the country the "Alex Jones" "infowars" intelligence operation is dispatched out of........

Fuck! :D
They are everywhere!

Israel

Shhhh

Leaf’s live in their own little world. Stop posting here. Your masters will not approve

While the Crown makes an onion layer, the Netherlands avoid war better than most.
Swiss are a police state as well, as in strict on outsiders.
I've never considered Luxembourg, yet they are never seen as a 'world leader'. Perfect cover, safety by ambiguity.

Either america, the uk, switzerland or israel

Israel

I have no masters.
I do however have idiots here.
Mortal Bullshit to contend with!
Also, I a the ultimate master od octogonoc shit up in here rhis world!
Ans anything copper! :D

Uganda

Here's your last hint, faggots. It rhymes with "You Gay".

It's the world's largest land owner and the center point of the ((Masonic Order)).

Attached: royalflush.png (1355x1823, 1.78M)

He who controls the money controls you maple nigger. That makes headquarters the banking center of London. You can have various branches of that harlot, but it still doesn’t change the fact that it is the center. Watch video I posted and lurk longer before posting again. That is while you can little maple nigger.

A point waa proven. This is why ((they)) are winning so hard.

What country is London in, champ?

Ontario, USA

If only Benjamin Franklin was successful in capturing the United States for the Rothschilds. I think that was their biggest downfall to date, and it'll bite them in the ass.

Norway
Isn't that part of the Netherlands?

The (((city))) I speak of is a private corporate entity. Not the London that I think you’re implying of.

Hawaii

Shillbot alert. The British Royals are Jewish Rothschilds, and they are still in control of the US by proxy of ((freemasonry)). But you know that already dont you you horse teeth tra faggot.

Bong nailed it.
1 for the zoomers
0 for the genx

Nah but OPs point waa proven. Now that we know it’s Uruguay, we can just stop losing.