The next civil war will be over the fags

>Covid lockdowns, mandates end
>Spend months revealing they knew it was always the wrong decision
>Simultaneously spread groomer narrative
>Monkeypox arrives, repeat covid lockdowns and mandates

Except this time, there's something to blame.

Attached: civilwar.jpg (643x348, 45.37K)

God I hope so.

>If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads
>A woman shall not wear man’s clothing, nor shall a man put on a woman’s clothing; for whoever does these things is an abomination

>But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.
>Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

The only thing that I learned from this and AIDS, is that monkeys fucking hate faggots

Reminder that straight people also can get it. It is a dangerous and irresponsible association they are making between the disease and gays. Monkeypox choose no gender, color or religion.

1000's of cases/day.

How is this not a health emergency?

>shutting down society and not visiting your loved ones is a reasonable precaution against illness
>telling gays to not have orgies for a month is unreasonable
What did the left mean by this?

I don't share your abominable DNA and therefore cannot inherit the plagues you generate.

Why are the ramping up the psyops? Seems like there's a new one every other week.

It'll just put him lower in approval so i don't care

Why does the right pretend to have "loved ones" is the more important question. Their families don't want to talk them anymore because they're batshit crazy.

Reminder that lockdowns let them control money velocity and enables them to print trillions without any immediate economic consequence. Really easy way to prolong a zombie economy indefinitely.

Then why are faggots the ones who spread this shit about in the first place?

So theyll close the border? Oh thats right the administration is committed to biological domestic terrorism for their political gain.

The right objectively has more in-tact families than the left.

Because they don't believe in divorce. They still hate each other.

This. It's literally a fundamental property of modern leftism that you reject what your family taught you, move out early and minimize future contact. Add birth control and hookup culture into the mix, and it's over.

wait, wait

>expected to

is this the Lügenpresse trying to subtly put pressure on this sunsetting imbecile? because it's not very subtle

honestly if they try another hoax lockdown its over for the NWO
i dont think theyll try this, theyre not that dumb
they will wait some years and then try to do global warming hoax lockdowns
although the global cult is running out of options at this point
i think their final cornered rat move will be to convince as many people as they can to kill themselves, i expect a huge ramp up in big pharma mass poisonings as a final fuck you to humanity, but they are already weak and that will turn people against them in a gargantuan way
their time of judgement will soon come

Checked but I wouldn't hold your breath. They've already done things as bad as the lockdowns in the past and got away with all of it.

They can and will. Nobody even threw a pie at them for it last time. The U.S has a 70 million strong hysterical faggot TV programmed mob that would have voted to put non injected into camps and kill them in hospitals if they could.

you people ARE the health emergency.

rope is the cure. ironically, since faggots reproduce by molesting children, rope is the vaccine too!