My assault weapons will protect me from the gov-

>My assault weapons will protect me from the gov-

Attached: drone-missile.png (1200x797, 348.74K)

>-ernment

Attached: taliban-icecream.jpg (1600x1600, 125.72K)

Red necks btfo

>Airstriking my citizens means I win

These fags love penis shaped foods, why is that?

>[laughs in .308 magnum]

user if your penis looks like that you need to go to the hospital NOW.

The Taliban would disagree

>it doesn't need a pilot

Taliban won. Besides, in case of civil war, part of military will most likely side against the government and use those very drones. Let alone the support from foreign powers. Chinks will supply their drones to redneck rebels.

Muslims are closet homosexuals like Christian’s and Jews. They need religion to hide their degeneracy. That’s why they push marriage so much.

fpbp

Why are you associating everything with penises? Are you a fag?

If the Taliban staged a 20-year insurgency, Cleetus in the mountains will conquer the U.S. despite this disadvantage.

Nice wunderwaffe.

Attached: 1657322462009.png (701x397, 487.76K)

yeah, pretty nasty from what ive seen in the Ukraine conflict

why are leftists so obsessed about banning guns? pretty sure they make a business out of selling and distributing guns. It's almost as if the magatard boomer is right, I mean, just really ask yourselves, why would they go through so many problems and false flags just to ban the fucking guns? Now let's say for some reason all AR-15s are banned, then what? leftist expect this will seriously reduce the amount of deaths?

cool so I'll just keep my AR then its useless anyways

Nope. We'll just get the planes before they leave the ground. Take out the pilots before they get to that cockpit/control room. Ez pz

*In Minecraft

because a disarmed populace can't rise up so easily

Attached: 85D82CF7-C613-4AA9-A5CB-AB5D9334811D.jpg (1000x1019, 100.71K)

all the best foods are shaped like dicks user

Kek
This

In reality it took about 6 days

Attached: taliban-gains.webm (640x324, 879.88K)

Pilots will be on the people's side. No way they wouldn't be. Only the scheming niggers would use drones in a rando-bunker.

>T. Duck

>not posting ACK at the end of the sentence

You had one job

Lmao

No, I'm not from the ukraine

A well regulated Militia, being neces.. ACK

Attached: dron targeting.jpg (625x417, 61.3K)

The only way the government will blow up city blocks full of civilians is via another false flag attack

>Nope. We'll just get the planes before they leave the ground.
That would require physical activity though.

ze zogbots can try to turn the world into afghanistan, sure. but look how afghanistan went for them. so they are fucked. we are on to them, and it's over.

Attached: 1658277789345783.jpg (692x1024, 103.61K)

Shinzo Abe wishes a disarmed populace couldn't actually fight the powerful people in their country.

This is now a A10 thread.
Entertain god and your ass will follow!

Attached: BringTheRain.jpg (1920x1080, 658.65K)

>Enemies, foreign and domestic
If they want they declare your home or community as terrorist, good luck with that. No you can't rebel anymore against the government.

You don't occupy streets with missiles.

Attached: +1.jpg (400x400, 22.91K)