Why are little boys getting monkey pox?

Why are little boys getting monkey pox?

Attached: 91DD1182-EE70-44A6-94F3-2F9781622002.jpg (300x168, 6.42K)

probably fucking other little boys with an unprotected cock

Attached: A3E03AC5-8702-4FCC-99B8-3F79F4207145.jpg (810x1024, 71.81K)

vaccine

Now that really gets your noggin' joggin'.

Attached: 1617760446544.jpg (706x960, 50.94K)

Who has the piss pig screen cap

Ask the priest

>Why
WHERE is the important question.

Human shit fertilizer is a disaster waiting to happen.

Homosexuals are deviants who prey on children and should all get sulphur bombed as GOD did.

Almost as if monkeypox isn't an STI and can be spread through any close and prolonged contact.

>If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads
>A woman shall not wear man’s clothing, nor shall a man put on a woman’s clothing; for whoever does these things is an abomination

>But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.
>Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

ape pox predators

Straight from the mouth of a jackass

OK Christcuck if you don't notice that kids are getting AIDS right as soon as the government has started giving kids vaccines you are too stupid for god to care about you. I promise you are heading straight to hell

kek. Did you come up with that yourself? Well done if so

Lel

Who is “prolonging contact” with little boys?

I mean, I'd tell you to look at the CDC or the WHO but I guess that's just so much "fake news" huh?

Almost certainly their parents. MSM can have kids, as I am sure you know. You jump to rape or molestation because you hate LGBT and want to legitimize violence against us

You’re touching little boys aren’t you?
You fucking piece of shit.
Eat a bullet

well according to the CDC these little boys have ties with the men who have sex with men community... for whatever reason and whatever that means

Homosexuals are predators they are a disease in themselves that must be eradicated

Nope. And you know I'm not. You hate LGBT and want to murder us regardless so just skip to the bullet part instead of this dumb song and dance about "da pedos". It's cringe.

Anal rape by sodomites and grooming troons

Is it really men having sex with "men" if the "men" in question are toddlers?

>CDC
>WHO
Imagine believing anything these organizations say after the last 2 years

how old is little?

>just so much "fake news" huh?
Yeah so you'll just make up whatever you want to believe. Right wing """""thought"""""" in a nutshell.

They PROBABLY aren't having sex with toddlers, hateful idiot.

I can't wait until all the muslims Trudeau imported into Canada suddenly say enough is enough and throw all you disgusting faggots off of rooftops

>reee I want to murder everyone different than me reeee
Yeah I know.

Any Forumstards don't like your explanation.
They prefer the buttsex and cockplay reasoning instead.