"Only Gay people have to worry about monkeypo--"

"Only Gay people have to worry about monkeypo--"

Attached: monkeypoxsewers.jpg (470x427, 41.09K)

Rats are gay user.

Attached: D497BFC4-5278-4E5A-9468-C52BD83A11EC.jpg (1024x838, 110.68K)

can rats get monkeypox?
is this fellow a real doctor?

>Only Gay people have to worry about monkeypo-
correct

has san francisco really fallen so far that people live with rats now

>San Francisco
Oh nooooo....
Whatever will we do? :((((((((((((

>monkeypox in San Francisco sewage
Pottery

>rats in the sewers
Oh so it will only effect cityfags? Good

>we're going to need more vaccinations
Fuck these people. Fuck them in their fucking fuck.

Only gay people and ratfuckers apparently

It spreads via sexual contact retard

I don't drink piss

Attached: 1654937176483.jpg (593x767, 54.64K)

Guess what, I am just never taking it. Your move faggot.

Every faggot you kill is a life you save.
In Minecraft.

He looks like a weird dude for sure.

>San Francisco
Literally the gayest city on earth

monkey pox seems worse than covid, better force the non-essentials to stay home until the danger passes.

Fauci, 1987
>"HIV isn't a gay man's disease. Heterosexual people are just as likely..could potentially develop HIV complications as gay males. Children also are at risk, as we've seen with playground contamination, toilets carrying the virus."

HONK HONK

Attached: 1658813333611006.gif (256x256, 2M)

Attached: twitter 7.png (1322x959, 179.46K)

San Francisco has poop patrol to clean shit off streets, the house rep is literally a gay pedophile rat kike, around 39% non hispanic white population btw

Thanks, fags. Good anyway i hope this redpills the masses.

India about to get BFTO

their shitting streets will run RED with the monkeypozzz

Oh look a repeat of the covid playbook, what a shocker!

Attached: SSSSSGGGA.gif (320x480, 432.98K)

Stop. Just stop. I'm too permanently emotionally exhausted to care about death anymore. I don't care. It's not about it being fake or real anymore. I'm just sick of faggot doctors and journalists exploiting NPC fear of death. So do it. Drop the nuke. Make the gay mega AIDS airborne. Whatever. Just fucking do it. I don't care.

Attached: Mythos_insanity.jpg (1236x800, 123.77K)

Rats are cute

Attached: 20220721_070643.jpg (3298x4096, 686.95K)

>Denis Dewald
>Glasses
>Slightly uncanny smile
>Pushing for universal vaccination
jewish. No need to look at early life.

Found the tranny.

>>Sewers are swarming with Rats...

And we ( currently ) are not eating them....Might be a problem later with BidenFlation but cross that bridge when we cross it .

In Africa the Africans ( mostly street children ) got it by catching and skinning rats to eat .
Gay Men flew to Africa to fuck little boys --- gay men then flew to Europe to fuck each other and that is how Gay Men turned a disease that only infected African Street Children in to a STD ..

So unless you Eat Rats or fuck men -- your safe

Attached: 1620743415508.jpg (748x627, 35.9K)

>”But there are others who clearly have been infected, including a few young children, and it's not quite clear how they became exposed," Hamer said.
From a CNN article. Fucking sick

Thing is almost nobody has died. They really want to drum up “the next pandemic”. I think this monkeypox thing was legit “the next pandemic” but they botched it and it’s stayed confined to diseased fags with few exceptions. No surprise SF waste water has it

>monkeypox will jump to rants and then back to humans
That dumb cunt.

Attached: UmUmUmUmUmUmUm.png (591x947, 286.51K)

Truthful post

I'm not a tranny

Bet you HE works at a military base in S. Korea.
Enjoy shilling on the American dime, faggot?

>If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads
>A woman shall not wear man’s clothing, nor shall a man put on a woman’s clothing; for whoever does these things is an abomination

>But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.
>Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

Don't fuck the rats you stupid faggots.
How is this hard.

Well, gay people, rats, and gay people who have sex with rats

I don’t care. I’ll die, so what?

I’m not taking your fucking vaccines.

I'm going to fuck you until you're a tranny.

>"Only Gay people have to worry about monkeypo--"
If only people would have listened to us instead of the filthy fucking jews, the gays would all be dead and monkeypoz would never have been a thing...

But how will this affect the ninja turtles?

Attached: ajj6vh_8_400x400.jpg (344x344, 20.33K)

if you think that's bad, you should hear about new york - 12% of the city's population.

>we need mass vaccination because 1% of people can’t stop jamming things in their anus.
Doesn’t really sound like a me problem.

How will it become endemic in rats if the onky way to spread it is through anal?

So what plague does San Fransisco not have at this point?

>fagpox was found in the san francisco cum and shit mixed sewage
imagine my shock.

We've all been drinking estrogen hormone water for decades as feMale hormone pills are pissed out and flows back into the water supply. Might as well drink some pox water as well. We're all fucked. Praise the Lord and stay alive.

you having a solitary walk under the sun was not essential
faggots fagging out in large groups is
which part do you people not understand?

Oh noes. What will the wastewater treatment facilities do with all that chlorine?

Yeah... Like if Monkeypox gets into a pool. We would have to close the pool. Pool is closed due to monkeypox.

This guy's funny - "Gay men are noticing that they have this painful and disfiguring disease because they're used to getting tested for AIDS."

Attached: communist monkeypox.jpg (481x949, 94.02K)