Inflation going up like crazy

>inflation going up like crazy
>Commie president shilling for a commie constitution
>Tons of criminals back on the streets thanks to our goverment
>Lets destroy all the progress made in the last 30 years because it was done during goverments from the right!
>Full of useless subhumans from Venezuela, culombia and bolivia

Please someone just nuke this shithole already, not even argensimios are this retarded. Uruguay please, don't follow us.

I hate being Chilean.

Attached: chile-map-vector-1605221.jpg (700x1080, 83.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Héroes_invisibles
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Latam left spergs about how they would do great and how Venezuela was a bug
>It was actually a feature

Uruguayans and Costa Ricans should inherit the radiated land after the nukes fall.

Absolutely based.

Chilly

Not my problem

Do you own Los Pollos Hermanos?

>>Tons of criminals back on the streets thanks to our goverment
Normal leftist strategy. They need voters

Whatever you do, keep those Venezuelans there.

es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Héroes_invisibles

Just watched this tv show, did we came around full circle

Attached: Invisible_Heroes_2019_poster.jpg (255x383, 38.04K)

I thought it was on its way to firstiesm?

>right-wing governments and hard working normal people build their country into something they can be proud of and have some stability and comfort for theur future and their children's generation
>all so that commies can take power and wipe decades of progress in a couple years.
This is basically part of the human condition at this point.

Civil war is coming

We need another based Pinochet.

Attached: 1657808116146.jpg (750x960, 95.6K)

Not even gypsies respect them here

all Latin American countries are shit due to natural causes (their ineffectiveness, is recorded over time, and it takes a few decades for a country to destroy itself)

in Chile is not a natural process. from one day to the next, it was decided not to sign strategic association agreements with the eu, to bring all the criminals to the continent, to destroy pensions. They are not mistakes like latinx who are stupid, here it is something premeditated

>tf
>tp

go back to Any Forums schizo

>t. Commie

Iberian work ethic plus catholicism = Shithole
This continent is absolutely cursed not even uruguay's gonna make it.

stop projecting

>TF
>TP
LMAO

nice industry

Speak when you stop being a subhuman.

Attached: 1658375781472413.jpg (1360x768, 91.7K)

Same foundations. They also have a commie they shill every now and then (Mujica). Castles made of sand.

>commie constitution
The US needs one of these.

seethe chuds, neoliberalism is dead, it failed to the people and these are the consequences

Extremamente basado mi hermano.

Just shut up already you retarded mongrel

What a stupid looking country.
You should just be absorbed to your eastern neighbors.

People will always vote for gibs no matter the consequences

Chile for a moment achieved the greatest social mobility on the planet, I think only China surpassed us, I'm not sure.

Attached: DntBwGPW4AE_O-J.jpg (720x1050, 112.86K)

>Commie president shilling for a commie constitution
based leftist retards

Kys macaco, keep getting aids.

>leather couch
>half a ac (cooler)
>bed
>big apartment
>nice setup
have you made it like him?

>Canada not even on the list.
Leafbros....

Look who laughs now

>This is good for your average mentally ill fingoloid
I feel bad for you.

>Dinamarca
wtf? There's a Chilean-descended commie member of parliament in Sweden with the surname "Dinamarca"
clearly her family made it to the wrong country

Attached: 1633165487326.png (1200x1200, 245.81K)

Chile is about to have Argentine inflation lol

>we either vote for Bozo or go through this
This is the shittiest election in the history of humanity.

Argentina is close to 60% thanks to the debt you retarded mutt, Chile is barely on 2 digits.

When are your elections monkeybro?

Qué viva el comunismo, maricón.

And LVLA will win

A few months from now.

Bullshit, anything but Mula.

The important thing is that a country continues to generate money. in 2021 we exported US$ 94,705 million y and US$ 16,782 million in foreign direct investment.

The uncertainty is because the investors do not know the final rules (types of taxes that are going to exist, etc), but apart from asking for a social security system and a reorganization of the political system for the provinces, environmental measures, i really do not see it being a setback

There's less than 200k Colombians in Chile, if that's what is destabilizing your country to the point of no return then you're even bigger ngmi snowflake faggots than the scandis

Wonder if I will ever get an Estonian gf

Attached: 1649422423506.jpg (1080x1047, 94.29K)

>chilean nationalists
Can't take them seriously no matter what

Attached: 1658844456269270.gif (800x450, 1.65M)

>>Tons of criminals back on the streets thanks to our goverment
That was your faggot Piñera who brought them, braindead retard
>Commie president
Imagine thinking that fat fucker who sucks Biden cock is communist lmao. Stop making the same shit thread all the time, go suck JAK microdick again, cope, seethe and dilate faggot

Chile going to shit too? Why does it feel like governments all around the world are being retarded and crashing all that's been previously built on purpose?

there is more than a million shitholers in 18 million country, thats a way higher proportion than venezuelans in colombia for example (2/51)

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-07-27 17-30-20.png (392x522, 28.75K)

>neoliberalism is dead
Basadísimo

>NOOOOOOOO YOU CANNOT MENTION THAT WERE FULL OF COMMIES WUAHHHHHHHH I'M A LEFTY FAGGOT STOP SHAMING ME!

I hope you and your family get raped and killed in the next coup.

> next coup
So never?

Welcome to the club

We'll send you polenta so we can co-fraternize

Such is the eternal fate of the letrino brownshitter!

>Limpwristed redditor thinks anybody cares about being shamed kek
Marxist-Leninist, no twitter "leftist" shit here. You will hang for being a whiny cuck together with that traitor bourgeois pig Boric

Your reading comprehension is probably more of a causal factor for Chile's decline

Kast lost
Pinochet lost
sorry Herr Göring

Piñera created the democratic responsibility visa. he do not invite anyone to come illegally, go to a serious country of ilegal and with a kick in the ass they will expel you. demanding minimum requirements is common sense to filter criminals.

Bring back allende

>minimum requirements
>bullshit meme visa for his own political gains
Kek

¡Allende vive!

I hope Chile becomes an amerindian ethnostate. Anyone without amerindian blood should be forced to wear a star to identify them and should be sent to forced labor camps. Pure amerindians should also receive an annual 10000 US dollars for every pure blooded amerindian child they conceive. The money to pay for this should be expropriated from white people's bank accounts. Also make Mapudungun the official language and change the flag of the country for an amerindian flag.

Indias are built for BBC

I didn't know that we made a co-production with your country, I'm going to see it. It is unfortunate that all the movies here are about political content, and not about culture/fantasy

Damn i miss the old times when only care about on peruvians

its actually really weall produced and i didnt really know anything about south american history from cold war era.

dont understand chilli bros,
Got 20 years of growth surpassing everyone in latam by a mile and they just vote for a 30yo protester to run the shit?? are you just retarded or deepstateglow want to put a shithead on charge to leave a bad name to the left???

If its the last one i kneel

The left in Chile is like UCR in argentina

your neighbors are sweden and denmark, ours the 50 most dangerous cities in the world.
Those narco-states finance retarded people here to solve the world's problems, but they don't even know how to wipe their asses. I work and I am clear that it is the best for Chile, nothing more. by the way, shut up

Attached: ce14cbd6dd99f1a2eb12d34f7b7de00f-0.jpg (444x400, 37.32K)

why do you guys let so many people in?

Need some chili user input on this
Just read about some mapuche insurgency, a photo of some indios with hunting shotgun , the ak47 that allende used to hero and a vietnam era m16.
IS this real?? why dont you just dump this faggots over the andes?

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 15.76K)

>Nooooo is because you want to be me

What gave you such a sense lf self importance retarded blobheaded mongoloid chimpanzee cromagnid albino gorilla?
No one wants to be you.

so just useless faggots that dont contribute anything to real economy and are just leeches from the state in the form of faculty professors and middle class university students??

There is a local misinterpretation of ILO Convention No. 169

Kind of, but this country is centrist as fuck

Attached: 20211221_221644.jpg (800x604, 46.5K)

You got it backwards, the Venezuelans were invited by Piñera, assuming that most of them would be anti-maduro and anti-communist.

I befriended a Chilean in a videogame and he told me that the election was pretty much stolen and that everything is really expensive now and that all hopes of democracy is gone. Is it really that bad over there?

Also he mentioned that there has been a massive immigration from other American countries and it has led to truly fucked up crimes that were previously very rare now becoming a daily occurrence. I noticed a lot of similarities with Sweden.

that is not true, it is a regional humanitarian crisis created by a monkey (400 billion dollars were lost). the middle class people who remained in venezuela asked piñera to create a work visa and they, would fulfill the requirements, that happened, those people live here

now all the venezuelans from peru, bolivia, colombia, venezuela are arriving because they believe that everything will be free here, and boric would have no problem

inmigration problem is a consequence of the fact that chile is 5x richer than the rest of the shitholes it borders and it has a really long border..
imagine if sweden borders 5 kazakstans
yes, thats it they got millions of niggers that want to get in a real cunt but usa is to far away or dont want to be eaten alive by sicarios on their way in

So it's like Jordan and Lebanon which were "well off" places in MENA that all the garbage that couldn't get to Europe went to.

>argensimios

I've walked your whole capital city for 2 weeks and the only legit white person I saw was an Australian tourist

how the fuck are hatians getting to chile?

How about you actually check out their lore? Every single tribe tells of a giant people who lived there before they did and who shared their knowledge and civilization with them. The so called "natives" aren't native at all.

>noooo you have to be commie u r brown!!!!!!

kys retard

>argensimios

Hola rouzero

pretty much, they are the only real cunt on south america by living standarts,
They are a magnet of the gypsies of other cunts

That's what Macri did here

>Lets destroy all the progress made in the last 30 years because it was done during goverments from the right!

There was no progress. Your country is brown shit. It is a fucking shithole as any other.It always was and always will be. I hope you all die a painful death. Seriously, i dont know from where this retarded shit of chile is civilized came from. I wouldnt put one foot on that disgusting place, for anyone is the same as going to a shithole like guatemala or colombia

Attached: istockphoto-1050706132-1024x1024.jpg (693x1024, 48.21K)