Styx can’t speak English properly

What’s the deal with Styxhexenhammer (Tarl Warwick) not being able to speak English properly? What I mean specifically is that he is constantly misusing common expressions and figures of speech. I know mutts generally have a problem with this because they don’t read very much and are desperately trying to sound intelligent when they speak, but in Tarl’s case it’s really bad. I’ll just give one example, but there are plenty.

He use the expression ‘cast off’ when what he means is ‘cast as’. ‘Cast off’ is primarily a nautical term, but can be used to mean something like ‘get rid of’ or ‘abandon’, it doesn’t mean anything like ‘depicted as’ or ‘shown as’ like he thinks it does.

So what’s the deal here? Is the little faggot trolling us or is he just genuinely a moron? I know he reads Any Forums obsessively, I’m hoping he sees this post. Tarl, stop it, you sound fucking dumb.

Attached: 552C16E7-DB13-4ED3-9587-EECF26B3091A.jpg (550x735, 222.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=F38YYWT1tj8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If you are reading this Styx, please break my fragile Slavic Mongoloid frame with your gigantic Esoteric Aryan cock.

That’s about all peace out…

well, he is a satanist being paid millions to keep you believing in politics and government
in other words
he is paid to keep you fooled into believing that your own slavery is legitimate

You forgot to namefag, Gary. You piece of crusty semen

A fucking leaf

Because is an alcoholic. Please switch to weed. Also, Francisco Franco.... DID NOTHING WRONG.

>make videos
>say words wrong
>useful idiot complains about it
>gain attention
>more people watch videos
You are viral marketing.

Calm down, weird speech patterns are nothing to get worked up aboot.

Attached: carlos.jpg (500x367, 19.74K)

>american
spanish is his first language

Canadians have low testosterone levels. The levels of testosterone in Canadians are lower than in most other industrialized nations, says a Canadian medical study published in the March issue of the Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism. Testicular levels of the hormone are nearly four times higher in men of American descent than in Canadian men.

Gary tell us about Pastor Styx again and his Salvation Laptop fund.

You haven't donated enough gaming laptops Gary

IDK who this faggot is but just look at him

He's a 2007-era atheist pick-up artist pedophile

He's a bottom, BTW.

He is a retard, man.

Aside from the zoomerisms he uses his English seems fine, but God help you if he needs to pronounce anything from outside the English lexicon. He frequently uses Goebells as a colorful euphemism but pronounces it “Go bulls” every time.

Attached: 44289437-0404-48BF-9CC7-95770ED8E058.jpg (960x960, 81.67K)

The nigger needs to fuck out

Many such cases.

brain damage fromk2 spice
that's about all peace out

m.youtube.com/watch?v=F38YYWT1tj8

Styx is an obvious fed

It’s a controlled opposition trans

He's an autistic retard, many such cases. He thinks he's an author too.

Also fuck you Styx, buy an advertisement.