The unemployed

If you’re unemployed, if you’re a NEET, you’re literally what’s wrong with this country, and you shouldn’t be able to vote.

Unemployed people are less than human in my eyes, they are the pure epitome of “Chuds”. They contribute NOTHING to society and then expect society to contribute EVERYTHING to them.

Hitler put you “work shy” chuds into concentration camps for a reason.

These chuds play right into the Jew’s evil hands.

Unemployed NEET = Jews greatest ally

Attached: D9546CD0-CF76-4FB8-BDF7-DB4B140B76CA.jpg (640x853, 88.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

turncoat.substack.com/p/bureaucratic-breakdown-opportunities
youtu.be/Cpcn0_HNMcY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

OK get to work, Tyrone needs a new pool.

Attached: gibsmedat2.jpg (926x664, 138.29K)

The best way to handle unemployment is to make it so ridiculously inconvenient not to work, that it is less work just to work.

Lmao. Yeah, if you're a NEET you shouldn't be able to participate in a system that doesn't matter and you have no choice in the decision of who's in power. What a threat.

Attached: 1564724730124.jpg (1024x683, 108.14K)

yo that’s great and all but i don’t live in the society you’re in, that’s the freedom of having multiple states. your view of neets probably comes from inner city drama, sounds suffocating.

>not paying taxes to jews makes you jews greatest ally
nice IQ retard

>Unemployed NEET = Jews greatest ally
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA nice try mr schekelstein, still not slaving away my life to make oyu a buck, kike

Have fun as all the important positions in your societies are taken up by people who hate you you dumbass good goy NEET SCUM

Attached: 299280FD-ADAC-4BDA-A9EB-27DB63E25648.jpg (1080x609, 114.09K)

FUCK DOREEN

Holy fuck you're retarded! Reeeee not paying your taxes makes you the jew ally Reeeeee. Fuck man! You got serious retard reverse psychology going on. It's like telling the rapist to to scold your twat with a hot iron first and then rape you. Ight bitch I'm heating up the iron now you dumb cunt

You’d be put straight into Auschwitz if Hitler was still around, Doreen the Chud.

Get off the fucking internet and seriously consider suichide op. Your whole family hates you they will support that decision

Kek Doreen lives rent free in your head wagie! Now make the fucking tendies!

This society is not worth the effort, it's about to roll over and croak.

FUCK NEETS

Sorry

Actually, no. FUCK NEETS

Pay me enough for me to own a small apartment with no roommates and away from niggers and I'll work. Until then, I'm gonna do absolutely nothing and watch everything you care about slowly wither away because I don't care about you.

Doreen is a faggot tranny dog walking chud bitch, just like you, NEET.

>I don't care about you.
Projection.
When you say this, you’re actually saying
“I don’t care about myself, that’s why I’m an impotent little neet-chud”
I can read you like a book, unemployed bitch boy.

Yeah ignore OP the faggot, under fascism you were promised a house if you worked, and ((they)) wonder why working people want it back.

It isn't *just* unemployment. The issues are larger than that. The inflation we've experienced combined with progressively less effective working conditions has caused a huge glut of problems.

Here's a brief blogpost on the subject: turncoat.substack.com/p/bureaucratic-breakdown-opportunities

>Specifically, we see that large bureaucratic institutions can't pivot quickly enough to keep employees during the highest (real) inflation in American history... and in the histories of many other nations.
>Simultaneously, small businesses already have razor thin margins and can't justify raising worker wages.

Why wage for pennies when half your income goes to buying gas to get to work? A lot of people have worked hard their lives and have gotten fuck-all for their time. The globalist system has effectively robbed a meaningful percentage of people of their futures. These retarded communists are retards, but they're the symptom of a much bigger problem: the economic collapse of the Western Empire.

Kids were promised homes and retirements if they worked hard. Now many have tens of thousands of dollars of student debt and still work at walmart. Most of these people are over socailized and incapable of going out on a limb to build their own business even if they had the money.

It's the rat experiment, it's the rat utopia experiment combined with fiscal collapse.

Attached: 1643562687261.jpg (1024x1075, 274.34K)

Fuck you
youtu.be/Cpcn0_HNMcY