SCHIZOS THE ONLY SURVIVOR

HAHAHAHHHAA

Attached: 1640475030613.png (496x548, 231.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bXK_vHNNht4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I thought europeans had bidets lmao

Anyone that didn't buy a bidet after the last toilet paper crisis deserves it

I thought Germans wiped with their hands?

i do

You vill wipe with ze pine cone

! roll per day is barely enough!

BETTER FREN YOUR THUMB TO WIPE, TOP KEK!

Attached: 1657711121911.jpg (776x645, 148.23K)

Lmfao, a thread full of Americans who bought bidets after the last SHIT show. Proud to be a fellow poop washy hose owner. I haven't installed it yet, there is currently no need.

BUY BUY BUY!

How do you dry your butt after the wash? Do you just sit there and drip dry, or use some TP or do you have a fancy toilet with a fan built in?

youtube.com/watch?v=bXK_vHNNht4

Attached: 1632829886513.png (657x527, 44.49K)

Honestly you people laugh at toilet paper hoarders, but you really don't have enough toilet paper yourselves. The average person uses 1 roll per day. If you have a family of 4, that's 28 rolls a week. Over 100 a month. TP rolls will be worth their weight in gold in a few months, because everyone needs it.

>They rub paper in their ass to remove the fecal matter
Just use a Japanese toilet or something, fucking europoors.

Attached: 1419904548001.gif (500x213, 849.39K)

I believe in ye olden days they had some sort of rag that they would wash obsessively. Sounds disgusting desu.

To be honest autocorrects to Desu. I hate this faggot website sometimes.

I thought they stuck a garden hose up their ass?

beat me to it

I believe most americans are so fat they use a rag on a stick to wipe their ass

it costs big toilet paper practically nothing to bribe mainstream reporters into talking about a tp shortage. then the b list reporters and people desperate for content for their 500 followers will pick up the story for free. next thing you know, tp sales are up 2000% and big tp starts spreading rumors of shortages in the next country

Super fat people don’t even bother to try. They can’t reach. Mold grows in their folds and shit.

I saw that .jpg... Mutts truly are the foulest on the earth. Only bug people can be comparable in foulness.

Attached: Just testing out the new machine - Imgur.gif (577x474, 1.15M)

my toilet is walking distance from my shower
i’ll suffer the sandpaper peanutbutter in the lions mane

I had one before it too, and I'm also a schizo happening prepper so I had several cases of toilet paper just in case and wasn't affected. You should hook yours up, it feels more clean

I still use TP to dry off but it's not strictly necessary unless you had a really bad shit

The ficki ficki will be icky icky

Is Biden going to sell our toilet paper supply to Germany?

Attached: 1658881508834886.jpg (558x680, 66.49K)

>germans have no toilet paper
their woman are gonna be walking around smelling of the piss of like 50 dudes lul

>sandpaper peanutbutter in the lions mane
I have never seen a better description of anything before. My lord, you are a revelation.

>unless you had a really bad shit
I haven't had a normal shit since 9/11. Probably a coincidence.

Then head back to plebbit then, newfaggot.

Kraut chins already smell like piss and shit now. I do not foresee a change if there is a toilet paper shortage.

Ive been here for years. I just have never been retarded enough to type in the three letters
T
B
H
in a row.
Kill yourself, you fat, brown, juden.

How does splashing water remove anal poop?

I just can't imagine sitting on the toilet washing my ass. I mean, so people use soap? Do you gotta your into into the job like you would in the shower? Or do you spray water? If so, how do you know when you're done? At least with TP I can tell when I'm done ffs.

You gotta turn the bidet up to 6 smiley faces.