Liberals are now claiming christ was a Any Forums figure

Attached: C1E89633-CD85-4658-B991-43F292A3517B.jpg (686x704, 214.06K)

fuck normies, I'll never get why Jesus died for such ungrateful and horrible creatures.

Yes, why do you think Any Forums is a Christian board? He is /our guy/.
>inb4 seething proxy jews say KIKE ON LE STICK KIKE ON LE STICK

Attached: 1582554373076.jpg (1080x1440, 631.86K)

They know not what they do.

Ok pharisee.

I doubt there any edgelords that call their mother “woman”

Edgelord here, I call my mother woman all the time. She's a bitch

ONE OF US
ONE OF US

>jews are saying Jesus was the antichrist
Yes, divine evil being humbled by divine good would look like the antichrist.

Because if everything is upside down, then the most evil person is the most good. Machiavellianism

Jesus is very based if you read actual stories instead of listening to church fags

Literally anything the kikes claim is the opposite of the truth

qq mas bruh

Always assume the opposite of what a jew says.

>captcha GODDD

This is why you know he is the Messiah. The seething he causes is more than any other being ever. The fruit of is tree is beauty, and the fruit of (((theirs))) is pestilence.

He's controlled opposition no different than Q.

I dont call my mother woman. I call her Lady and only when she does something childish.

This.

Attached: jesus chad.png (1200x1479, 1.81M)

Any Forums and christians "hate" because they love
Marxists and atheists "love" because they hate

Attached: 1648610074279.jpg (588x720, 100.21K)

Daily reminder if you dedicated your life to never doing anything kikes want you to do, you would be living a Christian lifestyle. Literally everything the kikes push is in opposition to God and Christ, and that is not a coincidence.

Kek this is such low quality bait. Top kek even.

Church fag here, of course Jesus is based. You know the Good Samaritan? Jesus made that story up on the spot to dab on a guy who was testing him.
The "let he who is without sin cast the first stone" story where He started autistically drawing in the sand while the pharisees stood there holding their dicks? Theologians have theorized He was writing out their own sins.
He even cucked death itself for his bro Lazarus.
He died for you too. And it's pretty arrogant to think you're that much better than the NPCs of His day.