Welcome to the future, brought to you by Musk and backed by his fellow WEF globohomoists...

Welcome to the future, brought to you by Musk and backed by his fellow WEF globohomoists. You will own nothing not even your car

Attached: Thanks Musk.jpg (750x1334, 112.08K)

They're testing the waters. Anyone who gamed in the early 2010s can tell you how they slow walked dlc and inapp purchases into the framework of the games

Horse armor was the beginning of the downfall of civilization and I demand apologies from all the people who called me names for saying so.

Honestly i'm just surprised more these idiots don't see whats coming and that musk isn't on their side, just the side of the ones funding his life style. ICE cars are phased out, electric cars all have remote access, all of Elon's Cars will be tracked montiored and controlled by starlink, but the idiots will keep clapping and cheering all while more and more of their liberties are taken away.

Attached: remote lock out.jpg (671x525, 49.22K)

While this is a shitty thing to do acting like it's some "globohomo conspiracy" is schizophrenic and radiates celibacy.

>I make and sell product
>I determine what the product does
>you don't have to buy it if u don't like it
Wow, what a complex concept... I recommend you go speak to a therapist OP

Nobody is going to force you to buy and drive a Tesla you absolute nutter holy shit go outside for once in your life. Look up histrionic personality disorder. It's literally you

And now you have a soulless game, fortnite, filled with a microtransactions dominating gaming

Lol.
The world dosent want to go full retard!
It will crush those that do, it is crushing us!

Rmember, military is the only way, sill, but soonenough even that wont work!
One thing is Certain, Absolutely Certain, cabal is done, going down, question is will we go down with it as well.

based tesla
normies are too poor to even pay for their vices

Damn dude Imagine buying a product and still not owning it, then again you're probably happy with the idea of owning nothing

Attached: no vroom for goy.jpg (803x633, 63.56K)

Tesla is direct government subsidy, not a independent product retard. If these overreaches weren't greenlit by the government before hand they wouldn't be allowed, since corporations will do anything for free money.

Mental illness. This place is a cesspool of absolute nutjobs holy shit.

Annoying enough when the very very rare immobiliser on a car fucks up. Imagine being locked out of your car because of a software glitch or someone hacking? Can see a market in the future for less tech heavy electric or hydrogen after ICE has been banned by the kikes

Whwt did china do with Tesla cars there?
Heard they disabled things because of suspected data capture... here our traitors even build infrastructure so china/ccp can capture nuclear capabilities data even, and Everything Else.

To make matters worse technology we use can't be mantained because we are chumming out incompetent mentaly ill new generations.

lol nice shilling

Attached: you WILL own ze electric pods.jpg (629x95, 17.37K)

>I buy and own product
>I determine what I do with the product
>you don't have to sell it if you dont like it.

It's only a matter of time till someone jailbreaks the option. Or here is an idea. Putting a Honda Gas Generator in the trunk?
>inb4 hurr exhaust
Work fags aren't dumb, even a red neck can build in an air intake and exhaust.

Damn dude imagine not buying the product to begin with. You act like cars are being forced onto people. Tesla owns less than 5% of the automobile market share. Take your fucking meds

>Tesla is direct government subsidy
Every single electric vehicle is heavily subsidized you fucking retard.

ccp is attacking Telsa.
Innovation is Good, but not when it can be used against you because your government is riddled with traitors who let it happen short term and especially long term.
Making medicine that kills quicker so it can cure a cut twice as fast type of shit.

>allowing your car to do backdoor updates that can lock you out of car functions or even brick the car
>making your primary mode of transportation slave to corpo greed
Honestly normalfags should be executed for allowing this.

Attached: Apu Autism.png (1193x1100, 584.02K)

Apple did the same. They want you to blame Capitalism of course but Tesla would be as big as Lada if it wasn't for democrats spewing money into ecar shit like they were cooming on a child at DIsney World.

Oh, so now ALL electric cars are evil? Lmao, shifting goal posts. You're so fucking stupid...

See ya tomorrow user

Truth is not for the faint of heart, or ccp, or traitors. :)

Fuckā€¦

Attached: 3E777603-493F-451A-9F2E-0F961840A040.gif (500x281, 664.75K)

>ccp
kek
you really believe what news tells you, don't you?

Attached: 1624990434927.jpg (2448x1822, 718.61K)

>Can see a market in the future for less tech heavy electric or hydrogen after ICE has been banned by the kikes

Thats the thing, I'd have no problem with building independent electric cars or hydrogen where there aren't a million external influences but that wouldn't help them in their narrative, you can't even be allowed to fully call your car your own in the future with multiple, if not all aspects of it being able to be externally controlled. Relegating you to no more than being driven around in a fancy pod.

Attached: no speed for you goy.jpg (751x87, 14.6K)

>Honestly i'm just surprised more these idiots don't see whats coming

I'm more angry at god for creating so many stupid people and then acting shocked at how bad the situation has gotten and how powerless to do anything that actually conscious people are, like he expects all these stupid people to just stop being stupid or something, as if it's that simple.

Can you please fuck off back to Facebook you weird wrinkly boomer?