HAPPENING

The Somerton Man, who was found deceased on a beach in business attire in 1948 with nothing on him (although his briefcase was found at a bus stop and it had a Persian poetry book inside of it which he had written indecipherable scribblings in) has been identified!
It was long suspected that he was a Soviet spy or a Western spy killed by Soviets and dumped on the beach.
But in reality, the Somerton man was an electrical engineer from Melbourne named Carl Webb.
That’s it, mystery solved.
archive.is/DLJMx

Attached: somerton-man.png (878x1348, 793.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/DLJMx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

George Hodel killed him

Attached: Somerton Dhalia Hodel Tamam Shud Ripped Page Meaning.jpg (645x435, 96.37K)

This is the cipher on the left they found

On the right is the cipher from the Somerton Man

They are from the same author and along the same timelines from 1948-1949

Each were made to deliver a message about the affairs of the US as they were spying for the Russian Nuclear Program. They discovered that he was an Electrical Engineer

I found the evidence behind the double cross to rob him of his papers that were being drafted to create nuclear triggers for the Russian Bombs and the ciphers that were part of the Hodel/Dhalia Killings were paired with them to show the authorship was the key to understanding their intentions a part of the Russian Nuclear Spy Networks in the US and abroad

Attached: Sommerton Man Dhalia Writing Comparison.jpg (941x348, 167.46K)

>>>On the right is the cipher from the Somerton Man

Correction: On the right is the cipher that was from the Black Dhalia Killings

cool, have a bump. on the house

>using archive for BBC
that's my user, i'm prouf of him!

The book of Persian Poems was found to have a page torn out of the end reading TAMAM SHUD

They all suspected that the words meant something like "The End" in Persian, but it meant something totally different in Hebrew according to google

The Poems in the book found on his person held some interesting phrases in the first lines and acrostics throughout the book

As it was written in two sections, matching the first letters of the Dhalia ciphers, it revealed a series of spy operations in the making

Attached: Rubaiyat Tamam Shud Hodel Dhalia Sommerton Acrostic Key.jpg (1403x588, 405.45K)

I have the lady online that is part of the research team that made the announcement

What should I do if she wants to rip me off of my discoveries

One person already has tried to say he solved them by calling the random letters the first names of winning horses and that he was a gambler that was betting on horse races.

Their suspicions whitewash the entire investigation behind the spy ring associations and leave holes in the story

They want to see my research but they are making money from ? as they are a pay as you go investigation group that did some geneaology studies on the hairs.

She claims that the one man has the research into the ciphers completed but is a joke to talk to cause he is going to instantly deny anything that debunks his work and the lady is wanting me to get to talk to him via email

I think they are another mockumentary group waiting for a book deal IMO

Somerton Man was murdered by George Hodel of the Black Dhalia fame....and they were communicating their plans about the Hydrogen Bomb Tests that were coming up

Hodel was a Rosenberg Spy

Attached: Rubaiyat Tamam Shud Hodel Dhalia Sommerton Acrostic Nuclear Spy.jpg (1388x638, 398.39K)

bump

LIES, ITS ALL LIES

interesting thread, can't tell if schizo or real.

can you tell me more about the dead man's connection to the soviet nuclear program? what is your chain of reasoning or evidence for the claim that he was a spy?

>he wasnt a spy, he was an engineer
>he was a spy and also an engineer
Make up your mind already.

This and the lead masks case are two of the bigger mysteries ive always wondering about. So youre saying taman shud was solved?

Attached: 1654729663556.jpg (639x749, 139.28K)

>Carl Webb.
THIS IS A CODE IT HAS TO BE A CODE

The black dahlia killings were Jewish ritual murder of young women. They do it for slightly different reasons then putting the blood in matzo like with young boys. American Sun has a link to an article about it. Go to their website and search ‘black dahlia’

George Hodel was a Spymaster that worked on the Chicago and LA side of the Rosenberg Spy Ring

His abortions of pregnant prostitutes through his medical offices spawned enough blackmail material to compromise their entire police and political branches

He was able to keep them from investigating the deaths of the Dhalia and his secretary who was also murdered

The Wiki bio gives a date for 1947 and 1949, but nothing from 1948 when the Somerton Man was killed

Hodel had been using this ritual murder and others to set up a communications channel for his spy ring to leave information in the open under the guise of a serial killer

The same way that the copycat Zodiac Killer later was masking the operations of Aquino and Sanders, except the Dhalia killings were back in the days of the Russians in NYC that were meeting and recruiting from all over the country.

It went on throughout different countries until the Soviets had a working bomb

In the poem from the book

The acrostic or the first letters in this photo were the same as the ones from the Black Dhalia

How the fuck could that accidentally happen that a rare book is used two times in two different continents on the other side of the world in killings that are "mysterious" and involve ciphers?

Ask yourself how often do the first letters of the ciphers of a serial killer line up with a poem found on a dead man thousands of miles away within a year of eachother

Then ask who was in LA doing the killings?

Hodel

Attached: Hodel Holed Lipstick Killer.jpg (1867x845, 432.46K)

So I mailed the team at "Identifinders International" and no reply

This is supposedly being spearheaded by a group that has been using DNA to solve cases and claim they are the first to solve a murder in Arizona by DNA tests.

The same group that is working with a man that claimed he met and fell in love with a woman that was supposedly the granddaughter of the Somerton Man and the same person that thought a cipher found on a body was not a sign he was tied to espionage but to a gambling habit of betting on horses.

He being the master sleuth, has decided that the cipher means nothing more than a list of first letters of winning horses from that era of betting rackets.

The attempt to use that as a reasoning is later used to whitewash the truth behind his identity as being anything more than a suicidal gambler that lost all his money and went to the beach and had a heart attack

Of course he won't explain any of the other details away that implicate him and others that are tied to this case....

This is another fake report and an attempt to close a case privately using a firm that well....

Remember the group called The Finders?

Identifinders International working in California and with random people in Australia that are doing their own science projects in schools based on this mockery of an investigation?

Looks like a Schlomo Operation to me

The words found ripped out of the book and tucked in his pocket were also able to be translated in Hebrew...

>lead masks
Keeps the Light from touching the devilish body.
Elizabeth Tudor is buried in a lead casket for instance.

> (((Rosenberg)))

Attached: 1658917921969463m.jpg (1024x746, 116.91K)

>That’s it, mystery solved.
>archive.is/DLJMx
OP using an Israeli archive is suspect as F

Plus he just posted and left, and then leaves the final say on the board as the posts are supposed to reflect his take on things, even though there is more information pointing at the Jewish/Russian mafia running game for nuclear secrets

Can you just make a tripcode? I want to be able to search for your posts cypher man