Monkeypox will force us to lock down again

It's OVER

Attached: 1658963860839.jpg (1284x1996, 283.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zd8vzIRQLLM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

more time to vollpost

Attached: HeightMog.png (1024x844, 1.05M)

>Karen crowdsourcing her Karen-ing
It's eczema or something.

No respectable gay man would be caught dead wearing those shoes, I think you're safe.

Can this be considered spam at this point? I just want this asshole banned so he can reflect the political repercussions of being a virgin loser with no life.

Business idea: Faggot/Nigger free airline?

it's fucking mosquito bites my leg looks exactly the same i got eaten alive

That's a dude

Call it "Based airlines"

the thread should be what you focus on in terms of spam.
incorrect

hard to tell, but i dont believe anyone has mentioned monkeypox on legs yet. none of the fag photos have shown that

Remember....

Attached: 1658886826101349.jpg (500x647, 48.68K)

Where's the puss?

Cry about it Thailand
Ur probably a ladyboy

doesn't monkeypox look more like really disgusting pimples/boils?

Which Conan is this?

i do remember you posting that ugly nigger with fake hair and a plastic dildo, yes.

You misspelled Vollpfosten

Monkeypox is an STD

Attached: 1658957974720147m.jpg (623x1024, 85.67K)

Of course it's a leaf. Been breathing too much chemtrail huh?

virus creates lesions allowing itself to seep into more carriers
>airborne marburg
we’re accelerated now arent we boiyo
death to the scourge of men
pharisees and saducees are to remain unleaven

Deal with it

It's the Gypo's german tomboy's Somali BVLL.

>hey my doctor friend says that this is monkeypox, should I go tell the airline that this is a hazmat situation and all seats need to be sanitised and thus potentially save hundreds of lives, or should I ignore this despite 2,5 years of hygiene terrorism

she's part asian right?? looks like a hapa

Have you seen the younger fag generation? They wear exactly dumb ass obnoxious shit like that.

Faggots sure do love crocs.

Imagine being attracted to Sean Conner lmao you're a fag. just own it.

i'm still learning, but i ain't falling for that one
all german from what i know

Attached: that's it i'm learning german.webm (576x1024, 2.52M)

i wonder how big his dick is

I've had my legs look like that after a ton of mosquito bites and just recently from ingrowns hairs that I had to dig out from wearing stupid tight on my calves pants.
I joking pointed it out to my dr on a recent appointment, he got concerned and fucking tested me for Fag Pox even though I haven't fucked in 5 years and never fagfucked. And it turns out I just have shitty sensitive skin, but no Fag Pox.

It's shingles/chickenpox they just lied the chickenpox vaccine works for life.

>doesn't monkeypox look more like really disgusting pimples/boils?
Then they pop and look exactly like this faggot’s legs…

Attached: 12934573247981.png (1445x1920, 1.39M)

Can't wait for Canada and Ausfailia to create gay camps. Soon, faggots will get banned from restaurant, public transport and hospital. They will lose their job and it will be forbidden to hire homosexuals. Can't wait for the gay detector pcr tests and the QR code.

This weirdo language/posturing always reminds me of this
youtube.com/watch?v=Zd8vzIRQLLM

You'll be fine if you don't stick your dick in him. I don't get why it's so hard to not fuck men in the asshole and drink their piss.

LUKE 17:29
But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.

2 PETER 2:6
And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrha into ashes condemned them with an overthrow, making them an ensample unto those that after should live ungodly;

JUDE 1:7
Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

ROMANS 1
26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

non existent, just like yours after you cut it off
first. I have no idea who sean conner is. Second. you're projecting

>endless wojaks
>constant twitter threads
>is coffee good for you thot threads
>build for british broadcasting corporation posting
I sleep.
>one user replies to shit threads with a soccer tomboy
Jannies! Help me!

ice t keepin it real and helpin a homie figure out his life

OH MY GOOOOOOD

NOT MY ASSFUCKERINOOOOOOS

Attached: 34676447465.png (500x470, 127.85K)