I'm thinking about going fuck Rockwell and walking around downtown with picket signs talking about black on white vs...

I'm thinking about going fuck Rockwell and walking around downtown with picket signs talking about black on white vs white on blacks crime and genetic differences between races. Thoughts?

Attached: picket.rockwell.jpg (700x468, 86.15K)

Grassroots is always an option. Do you have the mental fortitude to not cry when someone challenges your beliefs in an aggressive or threatening way?

I don't know why or how someone would cry just at aggression and confrontation. So I'm guessing I can handle it. It's not like downtown dudes are physically impressive.

Attached: the bus.jpg (1252x719, 190.2K)

The best argument is that multiculturalism is inherently bad for all parties involved and we each should have a space to develop our cultures independently. Homogeneous societies would not be racist, where as multiracial societies (US, Canada, Europe) default to racism.

Good idea.

Here's some information and stuff.

> Beware of Anti-White PsyOp (psychological operations) agents/posters shilling a false narrative (usually posting something that denigrates or intends to cause harm to Whites).

> These people will post threads and may also pretend to interact within a thread, again in a manner to cause harm to Whites.

> Popular topics include: BBC, White Replacement, White Genocide, BNWO, Interbreeding, Cuckolding, Insults, Demoralization, Trying to cause division among Whites, Trying to confuse Whites.

> Other topics include: Shilling for progressive/liberal agenda, Attempting to keep White men away from black women, Trying to make it seem normal for White women to date outside their race.

> They want White Men to remain passive or they want White Men to leave the country.

> “Racism” and “racists” are new concepts, “racism” being introduced in 1902 and not becoming popular until 1930s, designed to weaken the Whites and empower blacks. It’s as if someone wanted you to stop breathing so they called you a “breathist” and tried to make you feel guilty about breathing. Same thing with “racist.” They don’t want you to use your natural ability of discrimination because blacks cannot compete, and this allows them to victimize you without fear of retaliation.

> Learn about what’s really going on:

> START HERE
Necessary nigger information [massive amount of useful info]
Niggers without camouflage [rare glimpse at reality]
Victims of black hatred. [don’t let this continue]
> Most people don’t know what’s happening, so please help to spread awareness!

Attached: 1656810292657.png (1024x512, 235.85K)

An integral part of one day taking back America for the white man is realising that the white man deserves America. Not that "It'd be fair for all the cultures involved" but "We've been through enough of your shit, we've given you everything, I want it back". Righteous fury is need, and you can't have that while having some slave mentality empathy for the negro and mexican occupiers.

Attached: look.rockwell.jpg (474x248, 10.13K)

Attached: 1630595430977.png (650x829, 1.38M)

His book White Power lays everything out in perfect detail. It's very thorough, names names and everything's sourced to the point of absurdity in the footnotes. Mossad had no choice but to assassinate him.

Attached: WP.jpg (392x587, 185.77K)

I like him because he had the right amount of belligerence. He wasn't some suit and tied faggot going around being nice and complacent.

Attached: house.rockwell.jpg (988x673, 165.28K)

Do this one

Attached: die-hard-3-678x381.jpg (678x381, 46.96K)

You'll probably have an attempt on your life but it'll prove your point further, although who knows if the vapid people around would be listening. Words trigger people into murder these days, especially a feral pack of inner city orcs.

I wanna make an earnest attempt to talk about it to anyone.
I live in a pretty white area. You'll notice that whites in black cities hate blacks already. That's why MLK met the most hatred he ever saw in chicago.

Rockwell was all about getting publicity because people didn't even know Natsoc was an option. Times are different now, and a different approach is needed.

Anons, go get a PDF of this on libgen. I perused Spiritual Syphilis before getting into the whole thing.

based. do it OP

Attached: 1631226534830.gif (640x480, 2.95M)

I'm not strictly natsoc, just white nationalist. The swastika gives too much of a kneejerk reaction. We need stern racism to get the idea in people's heads that it's okay to dislike blacks.

Attached: conference.rockwell.jpg (1200x755, 160.03K)

Attached: based_eren.jpg (946x665, 265.44K)

I knew a guy who would grab his AK and yell from his porch "It is a good day to die!" out into his neighborhood. Weird dude, had a lot of guns.

op seething jew

I don't wanna focus on jews because jewish influence is an abstract concept, while black hatred is simple. "Blacks have done me wrong, done my nation wrong, and are always angry over nothing. I'm sick of their behavior, and don't wanna be around them."

Attached: pointing glasses.rockwell.jpg (736x485, 40.52K)

Ironic that the people who claim to care the most about diversity are the ones destroying it by forcing different cultures together. Normies don't really think much about reality and it shows.

As much as I like Rockwell and think he was our guy, I can never shake mike enoch's criticisms of him. Not quoting but he basically said, race mixing was unpopular in the US, segregation was supported by normal Americans. Then this guy shows up in nazi uniform with the swastika and everything. Many white Americans had lost family members and friends fighting this uniform and symbol, only to find their instincts and their reasonable views on race being associated with this guy in a nazi uniform. Don't want to get too tinfoily but it makes you wonder..

He was ahead of his time, like a time traveling Any Forumslack.

You make a convincing argument, I agree. I don't think he was a fed, but he could've went with a more vaguely American anti-black movement.
I think with what I'm doing is beneficial. Many people in their heart dislike blacks and are just waiting for someone to tell them it's okay to not like blacks. That's how I turned racist, that's how several of my friends turned racist. People just need to be shown that it's okay. I need to be polite, stern, and racist.

Attached: smiling.rockwell.jpg (474x464, 25.54K)

Do as you must but be careful user. We respect you. For even contemplating it you have bigger guts than most of us and thats saying something because were off the rails at this point.