Thief

>Thief
>Scum
>Untrustworthy
>Liar
>Shameless
>Corrupt
>Coward
I can't wait to leave this shithole and live in a civilized country.

Attached: istockphoto-481023235-612x612.jpg (612x367, 9.18K)

Just don't come here, take your weed addict, hand kissing corrupt ass somewhere else

But you guys gave us Pokimaine.

I went to private middle school with a Moroccan girl. She was super wealthy and nice to me and had gorgeous black skin. I think she lives in Paris and works as a model now.

Don't come to a white country.

Attached: flags.rockwell.jpg (960x960, 126.89K)

You have to do with it.

the reason north africa is bad is because north africans are genetic trash, you see user this doesnt solve the root cause of the problem.

Attached: 010.png (389x584, 270.01K)

no one is coming to your shithole bro, in fact, it's worse.

USA & Canada aren't white countries

Oh yeah it feels so bad here my $300k villa g-wagon, and prosche cayan, stfu peasant.

Life doesn't work like that especially if you have the ability to solve this kind of problem

No more brother wars. The maghreb should be united under 1 flag.

We can still come back though, and you're just fucking making it worse.

I live in Anfa plus in Casablanca, my villa is worth more than 1 million euro
The fact that you boast about your house which is not even worth an apartment in the center of Casablanca shows the absolute state of your country...

USA doesn't belong to you. as you aren't the native people of this land

You just live in berber country.
Youre supposed to build your villa in the province where you Arab tribe lives.
>Inb4 mutt

Are you jewish?

I feel bad for the natives, I feel empathy for their plight and near extinction, but I'm not just gonna give it back. It's better for my race if my race has it, so that's what I want. We're at the stage where life isn't about what's fair, but what's good for me and mine.

Attached: tired cigar.rockwell.jpg (999x856, 147.02K)

Please don't come over here

France I suppose?

Says the mullatto ape.

I heard the netherlands wants mor of you

Shit, you were faster

I'm myself berber lel (Unfortunately I don't speak Berber but my parents come from a Berber tribe)
nah

While we're talking, when are you guys gonna give all that north african land back to the whites?

France's for the poor and middle class in Morocco, I don't target this kind of shithole

So where will you go?

Ok whatever. You see, if you are actually educated, you add to brain drain from Morocco.

Good good there is litterally nothing to see here it's worse than syria please stay in morocco and tell that to your relatives and as many people as you can as well.

Always wanted to visit. Possibly best sport fishing in the entire world

Don't be so harsh. Your country is only but 1/10 black

Come here bro provided you have a nice boypucci

Shalom shabat rabbi

You okay bro? How's life? Casablanca looks pretty but I'm scared to visit.
My father becomes irrationally upset when muslims speak down on the West, flies into a rage about how he's been to Morocco and seen how their old men make little boys dance on tables.

What places are you considering? Have you considered Azerbaijan? Turkey?

US or an Asian country like Singapore, Canada too, but that's my least favorite choice.

Attached: pokicover.jpg (1200x675, 593.98K)

>Casablanca looks pretty
nah it's not lol, Casablanca's more than just Anfa, Maarif and Ain Diab
> how their old men make little boys dance on tables.
Yeah unfortunately pedophilia (and prostitution in general) is tolerated here, one of many negative points of this country

Can we trade so i can go buy some moroccan hooker

spain isnt neither, but dont come here

but you’re morocan, arent you proud of that? thats the point if being a subhuman, you’re standards are so low you even celebrate being immigrants like a victory

What are you planning to do in these places?