Be honest with me

I got two shots at the height of the scamdemic because I wanted to die but now I want to live. How much time do I have left?

Attached: 1658446187378378.jpg (3024x4032, 1.33M)

Howbadisit dot com or something, figure it out

As long as you would have if you didn't take the vaxx.
Worst case scenario: your immune system is fucked up, but modern medicine can help you with that.
I.E.: even full blown homo-aids can live normal lives now.

>How much time do I have left?
two weeks

Attached: 1658346293709666.jpg (590x775, 124.27K)

just don't get anymore you could have got the saline from a nurse or doctor that switched the batches because they had a heart but doubtful.

Make your peace, dude. It's over for you.

Congrats, you an hero'd like a roastie AKA you did some pussy method that leaves you maimed because you weren't man enough to eat a shotgun shell. Enjoy your sterility and heart problems.

You might have gotten the placebo batch.
Don't eat anything and only drink raw milk from grass fed cows for a week. (not even memeing)
Milk helps to detox from metal poisoning.

After a week, start a straight keto diet, NO CARBS at all. for another week.

the vax is jewish piss but since i am already an ashkenazi descendant it doesnt do anything

Attached: 1653872497278.jpg (184x184, 12.07K)

>you could have got the saline from a nurse or doctor that switched the batches because they had a heart but doubtful.
>You might have gotten the placebo batch.
I wish but I was so sick the day after each one I couldn't even get off my couch to go to bed.
>Don't eat anything and only drink raw milk from grass fed cows for a week. (not even memeing)
Milk helps to detox from metal poisoning. After a week, start a straight keto diet, NO CARBS at all. for another week.
Thanks user I'll give it a try.

10 yrs, max.
Prolly less.

Attached: cancervax.jpg (800x635, 262.52K)

I don't care.

the goyim deserve everything they get

Attached: Ty1-retrotransposition-The-functional-organization-of-Ty1-is-at-the-top-and-the_Q320.jpg (320x320, 25.76K)

You have injected the 5G juice. You need to eat the bugs to slow down the destruction of your body now.

He's a little bitch. He was so pathetic he caved into the vax. He's so pathetic that he tried to end his life prematurely. Do you really think he's going to take your advice? He's going to scoff at you and carry on being a faggot. We all know types like him. He can never be helped by anyone.

I'm in the same situation desu. Pretty sure my diet and some other things were fucking with my head. I take GlyNAC so maybe I'll get four weeks instead of two.

whatever happens always remember that you are true goy chattel

I'm going to go out to the farms by me and get the raw milk at their next market. Even if it just gives me a little more time it'd be worth it. I thought I couldn't go on living but I realized it was that I couldn't go on living the way I was.

Sorry m8, I lost all of my friends because they became insufferable vax faggots and I was taking it out on you. Good luck and hope you got the placebo batch.

idc about any of you anymore m8, it is what it is

based, same

>much time do I have left?

You cold trip and break your neck today, don't worry about dead nigger, focus in life
You got the mark of the beast and that's what matters

Anyone that was mutilated at birth already is. The past is less important than the present.