If you haven't heard of us yet, you soon will

>oldest american civilization(Caral 3500BC)
>richest cultural diversity in america
>biggest pre-hispanic empire in america(Incan empire)
>first university in america(San Marcos 1551)
>richest american colony
>most interesting history in america
>best spanish accent of all
>best gastronomy in america

We are the Rome/Persia/China/Ethiopia of the american continent.

Attached: Peru.jpg (800x600, 32.16K)

Canada really let itself go.

everyone knows Canada, shut up stupid leaf

Tomorrow is the day of Peru, so you better start lifting my precious flag.

Also cp posters on spee, quite the list of achievments

where's your leaf you faggot

stinkan incans into the oven first

Canadian that got raked. RIP

fuck off retard they´ve heard of us but we are boring as fuck. incas were peasants playing to be empire

well at least it's something

Being irrelevant is the best thing that can possibly happen to a country right now you faggots, leave stuff as it is and lurk moar.

I'd never really through Machu Pichu was that interesting until I heard about the bridge there. Between the mountain tops is this thousands of year old bridge built of just stacked stones with no mortar along the side of the mountain. This bridge is built along a completely vertical mountain and is so precisely done it would be impossible to build today. They even built a drawbridge.

Attached: Capture.png (698x526, 802.14K)

yes, we peruvians are high IQ people

I can't understand, is this a thread about Canada or Peru?

Attached: 1733156521457.png (641x527, 53.54K)

Cholitas peluditas

>machu pichu
just some overrated farms at the top of a mountain

Peruvian people have a chance.
But as long as their political society continues to be robbed by foreign interests, they will remain a poor, insignificant, nation.
I miss Based Fujimori and hon stepping over the corpses of freshly killed communists.
My wife's aunt was killed by Senderistas in the late 1980's.
Fuck Bolivia, fuck Shitcuador, and fuck those culeros down south of you.
Peru needs to take back it's former territory when it was the viceroy.

>If you haven't heard of us yet, you soon will.
If you were actually smart, you will realize niggers hearing of you is not a good idea.

I fucked a peruvian chick once, she had nice titties.

Nah the incans are cool. And your women loveeee white boys. I love going to Peru. Good food, easy pussy

maybe they are a little overrated here but they did some impressive things in their time, im not indigenista btw

yes we only need a good leader to make our nation great, also I don't like democracy so much

Your Emperor came unarmed and arrogant to Spanish Invaders. He was captured, forcibly converted, and then had his throat slit.

If Peru is so great why are you all coming to my country to steal our jobs? Fuck off we're full.

if you are going to breed with peruvians then you need to teach your son about our history and our language.

It is not supposed to be Venezuelans who go to Argentina

I like Peruvians. My childhood best friend was the kid of Peruvian immigrants.

According to Captain Peru, archeologists found a site bigger than Machu Picchu next to it. They are in the process of digging it out.

It's a flawed system.
El Chino as least got the economy under control and killed tens of thousands of communist scum.
But foreign pressure and interests convinced Peru he was the evil dictator and the students were all innocent future doctors.
A strong leader and a strong campaign to develop and eradicate poverty through work, would elevate your nation greatly.
But your leadership is just as bad as ours. Corrupt and only in politics for self-aggrandizement.
Stay strong though and work to find that leader you all need.