Why yes, I only judge people based solely on the content of their character, and never on the colour of their skin...

>Why yes, I only judge people based solely on the content of their character, and never on the colour of their skin, how could you tell?

Attached: EUA5uOEWkAAT4Bu.jpg (1079x831, 70.41K)

Unironically the best way to be. If only Any Forums could understand this

op every time

Attached: 1632987516885.jpg (500x647, 50.82K)

it just so happens the character of people of a certain color is much worse than those of others

But judging people by the content of their characters is what leads to racism bros........

Attached: 1652500455404.webm (640x800, 2.71M)

We understand, it's just that niggers are like 65% bad people. Blacks hate niggers, gays hate fags, and traps gate trannies

Take the Shortcut Pill user.

That line was written by a Jew.

traps ARE trannies, no?

Most people are actually like that, even most on Any Forums. However, most non-whites are gutter tier and deserve to be deported at best, shot at worst.

>why yes I will betray my race to help a foreigner with whom I just happen to click nicely

This is the type of thinking that leads to nigger infested shitholes like London, Detroit and Chicago.

Attached: 1467227207091.webm (480x360, 1.78M)

It's crazy how even on this site you rightwing retards literally respond like "nah bro i swear i'm not racist" but yet you obviously, blatantly are

Based. Insane christcucks will seethe.

>
>
>It's crazy how even on this site you rightwing retards literally respond like "nah bro i swear i'm not racist" but yet you obviously, blatantly are
It's the cowardice of racists BTW. The cowardice of rightwingers. They always hide in the shadows. Hide what they are. Try to mask their racism. Even on an anonymous internet message board, they're still cowradly trying to hide it and mask it with the "bro i swear i'm not racist though" bullshit even as, in the very same sentence, they say the most asinine racist tripe

>shaking their asses on the hood of the car
Are they trying to seduce the cop or what?

this. christcucks will seethe

Care to explain why the leaf is racist? I see nothing wrong with it.

why yes I am racist, what are you going to do about it you filthy nigger? cry? good. fuck you. bet the kikes cut your dick like every other idiot. enjoy dying over shoes

I only judge people on their physiognomony.

Attached: images (3).jpg (215x234, 6.94K)

>try this
>still mainly do this
>turns out most of the shitty characters end up being shitskins

I judge niggers on being black