Why do people side with invaders on this? Why would they go through all the mental gymnastics to justify it?

Why do people side with invaders on this? Why would they go through all the mental gymnastics to justify it?

Attached: file-20220224-15-y9fit4.jpg (640x422, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nW7lNABfDVk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

slavs killing other slavs is always good

which one is the invader

this sounds like a kebab maker post

Because it makes globohomo shills seethe. Yes it's that shallow and simple.

>Squid
Damn I hope Kim soon teaches you all manners

>Why do people side with invaders on this? Why would they go through all the mental gymnastics to justify it?
because they think Russia is destroying the globalhomo, even though Russia has a high divorce rate and extreme homosexuality in their military

Attached: 1658224423563398.gif (480x270, 462.74K)

The vast majority of people don't care at all, they're just imposing their own political reality on the conflict. Lots of disaffected people in the West are just cheering on Russia because they view any loss by "the West" as a victory for them.

youtu.be/nW7lNABfDVk

kike

Attached: 1847467448457645.jpg (1350x1378, 410.24K)

so much for winning the war

Attached: 1658637465124187.jpg (1920x1080, 1.35M)

our actions in Ukraine since the Obama administration directly caused this war. Russia isn't wrong, no mental gymnastics required. Unless you've been an illiterate faggot for your whole life.

Legitimately no one cares about Ukraine. The Americans are their to advance their gay agenda. Russia is simply the lesser of two evils compared to America. The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Attached: 1657996968035.jpg (441x426, 54.85K)

Ukraine is ruled by faggots and jews. The choice is simple.

imagine some manlet keeps provoking you for years because he has friends that tell him they'll protect him even though you know it's unlikely.
would you just let him do this for years or would you call his bullshit at some point?
that's what happened there and that's why hohols can suck my dick

OP has never heard of the Minsk agreements? Ukraine ignored these, with Western support. They started this, no mental gymnastics, just facts

This flag is accurate. Russia is white and ukranians are yellow belly kikes and hence those colors are depicted more prominently on each flag

It's not that simple man.

US caused this 10 years ago.
I'm not against wars they always existed and they will keep existing.
In fact WE backed up the invasion of iraq and afganistan but now we treat it like it's a special sort of case. We are hypocrites and you know it.
I'm against needless human suffering. Which US and EU are extending. They don't give a fuck about Ukraine they never did. Look at the last 30 years. Now it's cannon fodder for both UA and RU when UA could have surrendered in the beginning.

I also don't really approve of an invasion but looking at the events it's like, UA was doing everithing in its power to start a war with russia. Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

>ukraine lost the last shred of legitimacy after 2014 coup
>eastern territories don't want to be a part of this illegitimate state
>ukraine invades eastern territories killing and terrorising locals for 8 years
So called "ukraine" is the real invader

if the post-Maidan regime didn't invade Donbass, Russia wouldn't have invaded Ukraine. Both country's leaderships are in part to blame for this war and taking a side is a fool's errand; I just want it to end.

my political opinion is determined by who im trolling today, and since 99% of the people are pro ukraine in the west the answer is clear

Imagine requiring anything other than hatred towards globohomo to make a decision

People side with who they are paid to side with. Noone that isn't paid gives a flying fuck what group of slaves controls that shithole.

They simply take the side that makes their political foes seethe and to not “be like them” we have become so far indulged in political tribalism that a clearly aggressive invader is now a “good guy”, and they use whataboutism all the way down to justify this.

Attached: 3CB32E4D-35EF-4B24-ABCD-09882B3F838B.jpg (360x203, 6.49K)

implying russians have it any better

Attached: russian globalism.jpg (1024x812, 179.45K)

I support Putin just to be edgy.
But also because I know he has this thing in the bag, and it makes normies seethe when you point out the obvious fact Russia is winning.

Globohomo pushes vaxx
Globohomo is pro Ukraine
Globohomo is anti Russian

I'm just never gonna take it, that's all.

because it's a piss versus shit war. there are no good sides here

Attached: photo_2022-07-27_23-21-58.jpg (1280x853, 112.14K)

When did i mention anything about russia? Oh, yeah. I didn't . Weak strawman