Why would a Any Forums browser ever not use free software...

Why would a Any Forums browser ever not use free software? Why would someone who knows the shit we know ever use Windows?

Attached: 987789743.jpg (1344x742, 155.62K)

Too complex

>1 post by this ID

Attached: linus-thorvald-lgbtqp.png (1920x1280, 2.45M)

board is tech illiterate boomers mostly. The few autistic freetards with something good to say get filtered out by people jacking it to bill gates the crypto Jew and his state sponsored spyware.

You get what you pay for. Free software sucks.

I didn't pay a penny for windows, check mate

loonix is shit and doesnt work

Attached: m2uav3hjech81.jpg (2800x2309, 328.75K)

If you want a brainless ezpz install distro try Calculate Linux. Gentoo based vodka drunkinski ISO fork that works like a charm.

Any Forums is brown as shit today and right under the IQ threshold to install even Debian, let alone run anything else

Here's another one you humongous fucking faggot.

If you're a pussy who can't handle the stress of working a KMS connection, G2A and Kinguin suffice as means of getting keys. Also ask for another one via microsoft customer service and screw them out of 300 dollars.

I use linux but come here to read Any Forums schizo and have a laugh once in a while

Attached: 1641712759617.webm (720x720, 2.89M)

Because Linux is kind of a shitty desktop OS.
I’ve used it and prefer the globe home spyware over the open source kludge.

You need Microsoft word for your resume. That's why.

only pedophiles use linux.

You fool, Ubuntu and Mint are more reliable than PajeetOS.

Those khazar milkers are very tempting indeed. Wait what was the conversation about?

It's not though Ubuntu 22 LTS is extremely straightforward and only takes 15 minutes or so to install.

I've used linux ever since I stopped playing vidya. it's literally easier than windows once you learn how it works.
MS has got the 3d game industry sewn up

I mostly use my PC to do digital art and animation. Is it viable?

>Why would a Any Forums browser ever not use free software?
Didn't pay for Windows either
>Why would someone who knows the shit we know ever use Windows?
Everything is compromised anyway

>Why would someone who knows the shit we know
You mean like everyone else on the planet? Because theres nothing remotely deep about anything discussed here, in fact its just the flipside of the lefty hellholes.
You guys are so close its like staring in a mirror.

Not wrong. Shits gone downhill. Shit thread after shit thread. Many schizo tier threads. And then multiple of the same fucking thread. If you even try to have a good conversation on here its drowned in slide threads or deleted.

I’ve used Linux exclusively for the past 6 years, and in conjunction with a windows system for many years before that.

It’s fine, I’ve never had major issues using it unless work or something needs me to use some windows/mac exclusive program, but I just use a VM for that.

Windows is teerific if you leave it offline. Or if you don't care about surveillance and being culled by the coming Virtual Yahweh, you can install Faronics Deep Freeze and reboot to reset your PC back to its initial state. It's really that simple. Run your VPN or whatever. Lock it down to a functional extent.

Or man-up. Choice is yaws.

excellent advice, basically can get a legit copy for the price of an average indie game through there, I have been pirating windows(es?) since 95 and continue to do so probably forever so at this point it's basically a commitment

schizoid retards trying to use a server OS on their desktop PCs

I am one of the most retarded people here and I can install Arch. It’s even easier if you use Ubuntu. I switch between Arch and Mint because there is still a learning curve using Arch after you install it. Mint is easy.

Just use libre.

>I've used linux ever since I stopped playing vidya.

That's easy mode, I should have a systemd/linux partition but im lazy.

>Why would a Any Forums browser ever not use free software?

i'm currently using debian 11 with lxde right now. it's got its bugs but it's much better than having prideflags in your taskbar.

Attached: lxde-debian.png (1280x774, 74.81K)

nothing is secure you inbred jornsensonner jonasdottir niggersenson

You're sending out pdfs in that case, and the margins and fonts are distinct enough to trigger the HR cunt. "One of these is not like the others, ew."

I've been written back with "Something looks wrong with your resume, would you please send me the docx".

I did for awhile but i would always get package manager issues so now i use windows with no loicense most of the time

The ultimate irony.

Attached: 6AA5AB41-C47E-46D9-9C04-380A523A57E2.png (1920x1080, 1.93M)

unless you built everything by hand and personally verified the source code, you're trusting someone else just like when you use windows

I use both. Something are better on windows and some on linux. Still need to find a file manager as good as total commander for example.

Why LTS? Unless you run a server or business and rely on support from Ubuntu there is no reason to use it. I have never even contacted Ubuntu for support. And they also support the latest version.

I think he meant it is too complex for him. Many zoomers have never used a computer, only their phone.

Fedora user here. Pretty much works out of the box. The only hitch is that for Cuda I need to reinstall the proprietary Nvida driver when the kernel is updated.
Most windows steam games run well on Linux using the proton plug in.

Thread is specifically about khazar milkers, and how even though I hate women and kikes, I still neeeeeed them

Long term support releases are the way to go because they're stable, dickhead.