AMERICANS WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS ?

Woman, 23, who goes 10 days without showering insists she doesn't smell bad and it makes no difference to her appearance

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-11053085/Activist-10-days-without-showering-blasted-TikTok.html?ito=email_share_article-top

Attached: chrome_Z8197UWZVv.png (634x793, 555.53K)

>imagine the smell

Imagine the smell

Attached: 1647128189299.jpg (414x433, 22.09K)

Nasty kike

Most posters here haven’t showered in months but do they get all this attention and articles about them? God why do women always insist on having attention

Mutts are hypersensitive and get easily offended which is why it's considered rude to comment about other's people's appearances. It's why there are so many fat people. No one has probably told her she smells bad which is why she is delusional.

I’ll bet her skin/hair/eyes look better than 99% of pols. Prove me wrong and post a selfie you greasy pizza faced faggot.

Attached: C1D12BD1-7D39-4C0F-9E31-D94DAA720AAB.jpg (612x408, 34.87K)

Since i have a pool, i didn't shower at all. I look like a surfer boy and bitches love that

Laying the groundwork for the stink pride psyop me thinks.

Don't you smell like chlorine all the time?

>talks about other countries being sensitive
>hides behind memeflag

Bitches love that

That's a yenta.
Not an American.

This

Pissing and shitting in the pool is based

Anyone who’s been in the bush for any length of time - something Eurotrash cannot do - knows that your BO fades after about 5-7 days and you genuinely do not stink.

vaginas start smelling bad almost immediately after showering.
women should clean their vaginas at least once a day

Imagine parting her cheeks and sniffing the stale, sweat and spread wiped shit mixture.

I don't shower unless I do something that makes me dirty, I usually shower every 3 or 4 days if I don't, I don't get everyone's fascination with showering every single day, what are you even cleaning if you didn't do anything to dirty yourself?

Gnats and blowflies are lovin that nasty stinking box of hers.

Nigga you shed dead skin all the time

i wonder if she wipes from back to front.

If my wife doesn’t shower at least twice per day I make her sleep in the garage with my pet goat.

jesus, wtf

Your BO maybe but my hair fucking stinks after a few days out in the woods. I dunno how people go a week or more without washing their hair, I have to wash it every 2 days at least.

i go a day without showering and i feel/smell like i'm homeless. My wife even smells my pecker to make sure its been scrubbed.

For women attention is vital.

/thread

>Redhead
>Schizophrenia symptoms.

when the power goes out and the water stops working..imagine how smelly women's pussies are going to get. the great reset is going to include some ripe poon.

ok. so that's the new psyop isn't it?
one of those to make the plebs spend less energy.

Attached: 76433467.jpg (400x400, 16.42K)

you need to wean yourself off sulphate shampoos, and get your hair used to being washed with water every day, and once a week with a sulphate-free shampoo
you keep stripping your hair of its natural oils, and so your body is overproducing them to compensate

the cheap, shitty industrial detergent chemicals you're using to wash are terrible for your hair and scalp

yes, it is mentioned in the article that is this is a 'greener' approach

You know

I haven't showered in two weeks, because I'm homeless and truck stop showers are $15 each. Plus its 100+ degrees out. No point in showering now if I'm just going to have sweaty balls again in 10 minutes.