How to get cute Mennonite gf?

How to get cute Mennonite gf?

Attached: 1658949289546520.webm (615x850, 1.98M)

Other urls found in this thread:

yahoo.com/news/gods-ecological-disaster-mexico-takes-120526624.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you dont

Be a 25yo man in her congregation that's born again. Simple as.

Stop bringing evil eye on her you stupid coomers

Fuck that, i wanna know how i get a qt tomboy gf

Attached: crafted by God Himself.jpg (1440x1440, 91.78K)

they should of told that faggot to stop making stupid internet videos and get that smartphone out of the house

She's gonna marry a wholesome church chad.. not some degenerate like you.

Family

Must

Learn

its fake, shes probably a whore

You know that's a dyke.. right?
Apparently not.

Damn she's fucking stupid. would get the same answers out of a bimbo with fake tits.

do you?

Attached: straight.jpg (785x598, 174.36K)

I know what she is more than she does.

I bet the sex with her is beyond boring
She probably starfishes and expects you to do everything
Probably doesn't even suck cock
Definitely never tounging your fart box
Rape play would scare her
Just a total bore

Attached: 1652448835198.gif (220x223, 136.16K)

These posters are onto it. Trad Church Women (Mennonites included) come from very cloistered, tight-knit communities. Unless they get pozzed, they stay in said communities, marry into these communities, and make more babies to populate these communities.

It is hard for an outsider to gain entry and respect in them. Much less compete probably with men she's known since childhood primed to marry her by family friends.

I tried it in my nice guy phase, in a homeschool group me and my family were loosely aligned with. It didn't work. I didn't eat, breathe, and shit Fundie Christianity, for one...

Attached: 1597167569877s.jpg (220x130, 3.59K)

MADE FOR BBC

>I know what she is more than she does.

Typical leftist thinking.

Pennsylvanian Amish and Mennonite expert here. Obviously these two women are more attractive than 99.9% of Mennonite women in existence, hence the video's popularity. However, may I direct your attention to the food. Unseasoned hamburger helper, chalky mashed potatoes and plastic cheese. These are staples of the church diet. Mennonite food is as bland as it gets. I've had countless church meals like this and still recoil at the sight of Martin's chips and plain potato rolls.

you call it boring, others call it a lot of potential for development

>I will never have this
Time to die

Attached: Aleksandr_Dugin_13981126000.jpg (700x983, 273.37K)

>church chad

God, you betas are something else.

menonite niggers shold go back to Europe instead of doing deforestation for the WEF and their other sects like Jehovas witness and Chruch of the Later Day Saints. Jews are above them and control them. Based jews showing us the true colors of retarded sects like the one OP mentioned us
yahoo.com/news/gods-ecological-disaster-mexico-takes-120526624.html

Attached: 1658476723144931.webm (576x1024, 1.87M)

>posts to tik tok
You’ve been conned, user.

I like your thinking.

in the small towns in the south of Mexico there are thousands of white people with blonde hair, they are the progeny of the French and Belgians during the Mexican/French invasion/civil war.
When you go there, offer money in exchange for the hand of one of someone's daughters... make sure you bring someone who speaks southern Mexican Spanish.

Again? Damn. When is your summer break over anyway?

Im so en love I could cry right now.

>tfw being surrounded by Mennonites but won't sell muh land
It's such a win win... Peace, quiet, no crime, no niggers...

Attached: stewie_landowner.jpg (256x192, 45.04K)

I must mate

Attached: 1657410422853.gif (112x112, 325.71K)