What is the problem between them? I hear many Mexicans speaking well of Spain...

what is the problem between them? I hear many Mexicans speaking well of Spain, but I have never seen Brazilians saying something positive about Portugal

Attached: flags-of-brazil-and-portugal-clip-art-45169.jpg (425x297, 17.15K)

Google "Cabanagem".

Attached: 1656801446243.jpg (960x960, 79.26K)

Inferiority complex. Simple as.

there's nothing in particular except friendly bantz
the portuguese are irredeemable faggots though

Attached: 1648602343174.png (4096x3511, 3.24M)

>comes to your country
>takes everything good
>dumbs everything bad
>becomes a shity country
I mean we basically got fucked by political manlets, that hurts man.

they are gay

France is infinitely better than Portugal.

Attached: 4433.jpg (274x184, 3.53K)

You didn't even exist when they came, it was all jungle and macacos. They created you

Not for long.

look at the size of this country, for centuries they only planted sugar cane and coffee, can you live off that?

Also, why does every Brazilian I've ever talked to keep going on about "Muh I'm American too" cope when I say I'm American? It's fucking stupid. You are Brazilian, own it. I've never once in my life said I'm North American or Western. That's fucking dumb.

It is not because your country is an old historical ally of the bogland that you have their victories.

Attached: 0-712_autistic-screeching-england-and-wales-png-download-anglo.png (860x613, 73.74K)

that is quite common in all LATAM

that's because the name of the continent is America, I don't know how to explain this to an english speaker

it is technically true though and I too would call an argentinian, bolivian or brazilian an american. they are from the americas after all.

Colonization butthurt. Simple as.

its never going to catch on, quit trying to force it. american = burger, end of story

Based.

xD

For at least two more weeks.

America comes from Amaruca, Quechua (Inca) name for a divine winged dragon/serpent known to most native peoples. They used the navigator name to hide this fact.

Attached: 1657418147553.png (733x366, 269.84K)

>They created you
Yeah that's my point.

In fact that guy never sailed to the west indies. We called It the west indies.

Too many niggers and muhameds, also the language is sissy as it gets.

their fault for making this country an Africa

at least the Portuguese built spectacular castles and churches as the Spaniards did in Mexico

Attached: imagen_2022-07-27_180808011.png (1000x600, 1.3M)