VAXMAXXED BIDEN BTFO OUT OF COVID UNLIKE WEAKLING NO VAX TRUMP

“When my predecessor got Covid, he had to get helicoptered to Walter Reed Medical Center. He was severely ill. Thankfully, he recovered. When I got Covid, I worked from upstairs of the White House. The difference is vaccinations, of course.”

-- President Joe Biden

twitter.com/i/status/1552325190683693057

Attached: Screenshot_20220727-182130.png (1079x1359, 711.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yKdYk3_-H8E?t=26
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He got a facelift. He faked COVID

His predecessor was obese and injecting bleach

hes so based and so kewl guise

was the jab even available?
i thought it didn't come out until after Nov. 4th.

HE CAUGHT A NOTHINGBURGER VIRUS CALLED OMICRON BA5

ITS A COLD

Attached: 263321371_10160008759299060_3009236650902093664_n.png (1080x1080, 136.69K)

"When he got COVID, half the country hoped it would end his presidency When I got it, over 80% felt that way. Thats a big percent difference, Jack."

he's orange too

Fuck off nigger, that corpse in a suit was fed Paxlovid antivirals and a slew of other concoctions to keep him from rotting. The vaccination did fuck all.

I would bet money he was given the exact same monoclonal antibody treatment trump was given.

White House already has a bunch of medical equipment laying around for Biden.

The vaccine wasn't even available yet so that's a pretty retarded statement to make.

Joe Biden is a liar and an asshole. Does that help?

Biden's going to die when his rebound from paxlovid happens

His predecessor beat it in 2 days and worked through it, Biden has been hiding in a basement for almost a week.

Lmao the difference is that this variant is astronomically less severe than the alpha strain that Trump got. Biden also had the benefit of not actually having covid, but just having such severe decline of his mental facilities that he had to be hidden from the public for a few days

He's just pointing out the vaccine is helpful

>Thankfully, he recovered.
It's crazy how politicians just lie to your face.

it just seems like a weird flex when its so easily debunked.
if they are going to lie to me they could at least try a little.

actually according to the science Trump had the original strain or delta
and now Pedo Pete had the weaker strain of omnicron

Omicron and it’s variants are less virulent, more like a cold, and doesn’t even impact your taste and smell or breathing. Not the same virus

>1pbtid
NIGGER

Take your boosters, wear the mask, and shut the fuck up, retard.

>imblying that’s really Joesph Robinette Biden, Junior.

They couldn't fix the eye thing so they just slapped sunglasses on this one.

He's not a fatass like Trump. That alone contributes a lot.

Attached: 1574282218254.jpg (400x400, 28.27K)

still voting for Trump desu

The data suggests the exact opposite to be true.

Biden is the perfect representative for the current state of the USA. Frail, pathetic and on rapid mental decline

>A nigger that fell upstairs TWICE on tv doing bants about other people's walking skills
Whew!

Attached: pol-5.webm (624x656, 322.61K)

the words of this demented pedophile liar with a crackhead son have really made me think it's time to take the vaccine

The vaccine does nothing. If you catch it after being vaxxmaxxed and you're feeling it then your viral load is through the roof because your body had no defenses ready. "Bu...but ackchually the vaccine helps it not be as severe!" That's not how it works and would never work that way.

Chicks love a man with a bubble butt. Ask me how I know.

The whole thing was to cover up the fact that he admitted he has cancer the day before kek

>my unvaccinated predecessor survived just fine
>ignore my tomato face and deep fakes

It’s good to know Trump still lives rent free in their heads. Shills just can’t help themselves.

I miss having a caked up president.

>"When he got COVID, half the country hoped it would end his presidency When I got it, over 80% felt that way. Thats a big percent difference, Jack."
topkek

Attached: 1658884164509091.jpg (1213x783, 351.42K)

the difference is it's been nearly two years and viral strains get more benign over time...

Jowl Lieden spins another tall tale, like cornpop and graduating top of his class.

youtu.be/yKdYk3_-H8E?t=26

>Severely ill
he was literally out the next day

Does this help you understand

Attached: 1632921327549.jpg (485x282, 71.71K)

Demoshit demagogues rely on their audience's ignorance.

Proof that they have effective medication for covid, but it's suppressed to favor the vax.

Why can't he just say that? Why does he need water-carrying faggots like to you to interpret the dross that flies out of his mouth?

>he had covid
idiot

Is this Biden saying to all who got sick of covid that they are just weak faggots?

Not even cnn is shilling for this demented pedophile anymore

No president in history has ever crashed an economy this fast.

The sad part is people think its incompetence and not psychotic evil

I'm glad they're finally admitting covid wasn't anything. Don't forget these same people claimed the vaccine does nothing against BA.5.

Getting the coof is a great and shameful thing to the left. They feel like a sinner and their form of repenting is brow-beating everyone who didn't do all the dumb shit they did. It's someone else's fault they got wuhan flu, not just the natural result of a flu season.
The people who fell for this are beyond redemption.

Incompetence is the lesser evil to a lot of people. I see it for the controlled demolition it is.