Shoplifting Propaganda Thread

>You Saw Nothing

I saw a nigger stealing a whole ass plasma tv once so if I see a poorfag doing this I am kicking his nigger ass in. Why do these liberal cucks and faggots keep making pro-criminal propaganda like this Any Forums?

Attached: 23446788450.jpg (3000x3205, 1.72M)

>assaulting the working class for taking something from billionaires who are insured for everything and won't miss

>it's a white guy

maybe if capitalists paid their workers above poverty wages, labourers wouldn't feel the need to steal to get by

Enjoy your food desert.

>food or necessities

He'll have to give me a cut if he wants me to keep silent.

Gas station encounters is pretty funny.

>just letting criminals steal at your store so that prices go up for you or your local stores shut down to avoid losses
>also implying criminal niggers are "the working class"
genius, can't wait to live in a food desert

I already do that if he's white
If it's a mizrahi or nigger or other trash I report them
Sometimes I report them just for fun

I steal spices all the time I'm not paying $4usd for Himalayan Salt or $10usd for quality cinnamon.

The principle of orderly transactions are too important to me. When items get removed without compensation, everyone who wants regular access to products foots the bill.

We will continue to foot the bill not only in price but in quality of life as items get locked up, stores stop offering certain goods or reduced hours, can't get good employees, and ultimately shut down.

based

I regularly steak steaks at Lidl/Aldi I will stab you if you try to snitch on me

You realize it’s rarely those “downtrodden moms and dads just trying to feed they keeedz n sheit” it’s niggers stealing to resell, almost always. Then those same niggers cry racism when the Walgreens closes in their area because they’re not making money. Boo hoo nigger, just start your own grocery store.

Attached: NigNoggin'.png (959x1024, 1.32M)

based jew. a true agent of chaos.

I don't gove a fuck about corporations but every time I see niggers stealing it's not food or other household necessities

you will live in a food desert
you will buy your groceries at the local bodega

Fuck, you just reminded me of my friend who was trying to convince me this only exists because of systemic racism.

Based. We need to defend these stores at all cost.

nigger detected

say the n-word to me in person and ill break your face

Why would you offer to buy them something instead of supporting crime.

WOW

Attached: Screenshot_20220626-224828_Twitter.jpg (840x1377, 126.64K)

>some crime just have no consequences guys!

no one likes a snitch

nigger detected

>I don't know why he attacked me officer, he just started swinging and saying he was going to kill me.

Attached: pointing-gun.jpg (400x599, 17.31K)

How do grocery stores operate in Africa? Do they have literal military units posted up in marketplaces to deter theft?

Walmart suffers the most. When you steal from walmart, you steal from a company that cares about it's employees and the people who buy there.

Attached: walmart-pride-parade.png (960x560, 1.05M)

>shoplift from big corpo chains
>use saved money to buy from small local business
>do not report other shoplifters at major chains, unless they are niggers
This is the most moral course of action. Also, for fuck sakes, don't try and sneak shit into your coat. Literally just "forget" to scan things at the self checkout and walk out. Nobody will notice or care.

Attached: consider.png (1000x1000, 263.61K)

I'll steal from Walmart and huge corpos. Mom and pops? Nah. They are the ones who I actually support.

>Thieves
>working class
Thanks for telling us you're both a terrible liar, and black.

How often do niggers shoplift food, really? They almost always shoplift cosmetics, hygiene products, detergent, etc, to fence to flea market sellers.
Any of these cities where they have decriminalized shoplifting, you go out to the flea markets, and there's all the shit that got stolen, marked down 50% off, 10-25% of which that shoplifter received to go buy their fentanyl.

Attached: 1658692252206469.gif (128x128, 24.86K)

If you're not stealing from chains after being denied the ability to work for not taking an experimental vaccine you're the ultimate cuck

This, it's niggas stealing whatever dumb shit they can fit in their puffy ass jackets in the dead of summed, or worn out junkie whores stealing makeup to cover up all the open sores and pockmarks, OR its some male junkie filling a cart full of shit to resell/pawn off, and bee lining for the fire door

imagine simping for retail stores. you really should consider suicide.

>I see someone stealing from american corp
not my problem
>I see someone stealing from local business
my problem

Attached: SonicTheHedgehog.jpg (700x585, 52.08K)

based fuck corpos and gonks that support them.

niggers don't work

See that’s the thing, imported niggers are a different breed as hard as it is to understand this
In africa, a nigger gets caught stealing and they tie a tire around his neck, pour gasoline over him and set him on fire while chopping away at his limbs with machetes
In the west, a nigger gets caught stealing and 340 white women and some faggoty white men come to the monkey’s defence even if the nigger stabs someone for pointing out the theft
That’s why niggers in africa behave better overall, niggers know niggers and know how to deal with niggers
The white race is committing suicide and white women are pulling the trigger, with kikes providing both the gun and the bullets

Moroccan confirmed

Imagine defending fucking Walmart.

Alot of niggers in this thread

Attached: Dindu.jpg (1164x2272, 428.42K)

>noooo if nobody would steal prices would never go up!
lol
lmao
Are you fucking retarded or what? Prices will go up regardless of people stealing from big chains, you absolutely braindead piece of fucking human garbage.

Honestly, fuck walmart.

Store owners are billionaires now?

What's up with this "food desert" phrase that several anons have posted?

You’re talking to a lolberg what do you expect

>>shoplift from big corpo chains
Every nigger and his mom says this shit but it is never just corporations they steal from, and it's never just essentials. Niggers will steal anything from anywhere, sometimes for no reason, they'll just steal shit they don't care about just for the sake of stealing.

In america niggers steal so frequently that the stores in their areas all shut down, forcing them to go to the next community over to get food. This makes them seethe since most of them don’t have cars and so they have to take the bus to steal in whiteys store

you started this thread with your dumbfuck boomer opinion and you're surprised when you get called out. maybe just go back to where you came from.

Attached: 1595270019253.jpg (828x826, 93.36K)

When you shoplift from big store, stolen goods get subtracted from workers wages of that working shift. So you stealing from simple workers. I guess its doesn't work that way in the west?

your local mom and pops probably buy their produce from cosco or walmart and just mark up the price. and in my area most of the corner stores are run by scumbag Indians