Why did the cool wine aunt become such a powerful archetype for Gen Y and Gen X women?

Why did the cool wine aunt become such a powerful archetype for Gen Y and Gen X women?

Attached: E374F95A-6187-4C5C-9228-FAB577B8BB62.png (523x924, 934.63K)

It's a cope. It hasn't fully manifested in their conscious mind yet, but it's sitting there back in the unconscious.

30 but has a mound of grey hair. Doesn't show face? She's lying for anonymous tiktok clout. Pathetic.

They still hoeing at a ripe 30+. Respeck.

They're coping and it really does bother them. If you don't like them acting "empowered" about it then meme on them harder.

Attached: download (1).webm (576x1024, 2.92M)

because it is f r e e d o m
i'm so happy i don't have kids and never will have kids
i love spending money on myself

We are witnessing record breaking, unprecedented numbers of single and childless women. Increasing by the day. They all have to latch on to *something* to cope with.

Attached: funny-girl-cat-cocktail-book-night-comic.jpg (540x1272, 172.67K)

What's with the grey hair

Attached: download.webm (576x1024, 601.63K)

This is such bs. They are, in 99% of cases, leaching off some poor bloke who hates them but is to scared of the unknown to dump their grey haired old ass. They ain't going on no holiday. They are watching Jew shit on Netflix and doing a fake job with a load of other faker bitches making each other miserable as fuck.

Manipulating whores hit peak game in their mid-late 30's.

Why do these empowered single women always have the crazy eyes

Attached: Screenshot_20220728-082621_Chrome.jpg (628x225, 20.65K)

Even the cat hates this gross slag

Yeah, couldn't get away from her quick enough. That's what she's using as a surrogate for a human child.

You are retarded NPCs. Programmes by society. So pathetic. Being alone at any age is 100000% better than having children you losers, you don't know what is to have children that's why you take it so lightly. It's a lifetime commitment and surprise surprise not everyone wants kids in their lives. Why do you even care or fake caring by saying ooooh poor women when you actually hate them and don't give a shit about their well being and actually want them to suffer.

Attached: c4c0deecd5253d1d775dcc749e4b5782.jpg (750x750, 138.83K)

You are retarded, the whole point to life is to carry on, My kids are shits but they make my life whole. If you put nothing back, why even be alive?

Based quads fpbp once they hit mid 30s most of them get so desperate it’s freaky.

Attached: 1657485698695.jpg (1170x1244, 884.85K)

I never managed to get my eyes open like that, no matter how hard i try they stay the same

Desperation breeds creativity

I want to tear her dress off, bend her over and whack her bare ass cheeks with the biggest wooden spoon I can find. Then maybe tickle her bruised butthole with a feather.
She looks pretty worthless as a person so I might as well have some fun

Attached: toy.jpg (773x888, 197.43K)

Fpbp

I believe that you believe that. That is your programming telling you your genes are not needed on this planet and are self selecting themselves out of existence, the same way a mortally wounded animal separates itself from the pack. I’m not going to try and change your mind, this is the way it’s supposed to be.

>cook wine aunt
You mean lonely spinster?
Lonely spinsters (incels) are what the democrat party are made up of.

Attached: IMG_3473.jpg (1242x1546, 115.62K)

what else would the feminist endgame be but pointless avarice, misery and solitary death?

Meanwhile millennial women are fat beer slags.

you literally sound like the current program

jews

Attached: 24976816-5AC7-4830-A90A-345A7B5A734A.jpg (743x904, 395.33K)

Might be some vegan shit. Dunno I'm 30 but started balding at 18...

They all bought into feminism and radical leftist ideology and this is their cope lmao

seems like you guise are the ones coping at
>oh my god there is no way somebody could be fine with being unmarried and happy
meanwhile you side-dabble into r9k and tfwnogf inebtween posts claiming

my brain is too slow to phrase what I mean correctly right now and even less so solve the captcha oh my god
but you see where I am coming from right

unironically this
i prefer my own company + living on my own terms rather than having to constantly cater to the needs of some dude
you can call that pathetic or whatever you want but i don't give a fuck. i'm happy being single and i love my cats

>Waaaaahhhh not everyone wants kids
Loool chill out Pedro. Maybe if you were proud of yourself and managed to build a stable home you wouldn't feel such trepidation about bringing new life into the world.
>But I just don't want it waaaahhhhhh
Said every washed up 40year old whore realising he mistake and begging to get inseminated.

I'm 34 and have grey temples

Tits or gtfo

i don't even need audio to know that every fucking word out of her stupid mouth is pathetic seething cope

Attached: D8O4IpqVsAAuLH4.jpg (1151x768, 79.07K)

You know, it is chauvinist men like you that make women so emotional. Maybe, just maybe, YOU are the one who is flawed. But you are too damned self-absorbed and gender discriminatory to ever think that there is some flaw in the sculptured image you have made yourself into. And maybe if you STOPPED using the opposite sex as nothing more than a figure, something to blame, something to mistreat, and something to abuse, you could stop making yourself into such a vexing sexist pig. And, maybe, if you could take a look outside of yourself and not give a name to a large group of peoples, you could learn something. Oh and also, have you taken sex ed? Because last time I checked,YOU would not BE here without a woman. And also, you are making YOURSELF look stupid and unenlightened to the human species when you even ask this question. So I'll answer your question with one of my own: Why are YOU so annoying?

Go fall in a ditch.

Some of them dye it gray/white as some kind of fucked up nb4 the wall cope.

>I'm happy today
>And will probably be happy tomorrow
>And next month
>And next year
>And nex- ACK!

Attached: You oughta know.jpg (1896x1767, 464.96K)

Attached: 1657483401300.jpg (3383x1707, 1.94M)

>30
>gray hair
She’s dying inside

>cocktail remains undrunk

huh

Attached: wall.jpg (960x960, 143.82K)

>I married Brunhilda because no other girl would even touch me, but chads who fuck a different slut every weekend are the real losers!
>I-I'm not c-coping you're coping!
Also stop calling the Democratic Party the "democrat party", it makes conservatives sound like retards.

>career
>money
>can’t have kids anymore
Somethings money can’t buy

You have one guess

My first love fell into that stupor. She was a beautiful redhead who loved being active. Now she just bangs the Chad she met in uni everytime she comes to visit friends. I've ran into her and slept with her. Saw her medical cabinet and she's on antidepressants mood stabilizers Adderall and other shit. She works a 6 figure job but fuck man it's depressing

Whatever helps you cope, Cletus.

i agree but you're speaking to a crowd of permanent virgins who have literally nothing going for them in life so they cope by acting like reproduction is the sole thing that makes life meaningful

there are all kinds of things to do with your time, for me it's art, music, and writing. some of my friends are happy being moms and wives, i personally do not have any interest in that, as incomprehensible as that might be to pimply 40 year old rage filled basement dwellers that hate all women

yeah no
i must say i do look great for my age and i have really good genetics so i look forward to being a hot cougar later in lifer

her mistake was that she placed her self-worth in social media and the approval of others rather than learning to be happy for herself. it's hard to do that when this jewed society wants to quantify all happiness in the form of social approval but some people are just sheep and lack the courage to be happy on their own terms
same thing goes for Any Forumscels who seek external validation in the form of muh wife muh kids

probably a kike. they do this weird gray hair thing when they hit 30, no cap frfr. ive seen it like 7 times.

inb4 inferts try to pass some law prohibiting 30y.o.+ men from dating women in their 20s

Attached: inferts.jpg (6000x6735, 3.98M)