Alberta bros get in here!

UCP leadership debate starting in 45 minutes!

unitedconservative.ca/livestream/

Attached: 1656548551718.jpg (333x500, 26.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.ca/gp/product/0969571801/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 1655587040624.jpg (1024x680, 108.94K)

It has to be Danielle Smith or this province won’t survive

Yeah, I'm leaning here way as well. As soon as she said she wouldn't implement any further federal covid mandates I decided to go with her.

But the province was never subject to federal covid mandates... The only thing the federal government could do is mandate federal emplyees to mask/vax and the same for air travelers. So I don't know what Smith is talking about. Sounds like political showboating to me just LARPPing off independence sentiments. Masks/vaxpass were a Kenney creation.

Sounds like something a faggot would say
I dont know why I am suprised

Alberta can't and won't secede. keep dreaming about it. it's also mutt's wet dream.

I want to watch... but I don't want to get angry bros.... should I just play Wasteland 3 instead?

No but we really need to enforce the fact that we are a confederation and the federal overreach has become absurd in this country, the federal government needs to be put back in its place

i'm sure as hell it needs to be put back in its place. what i am disgusted of is seeing some Albertans calling amerimutts to annex it.
believe me, I'd rather burn in the fires of hell eternally than to become part of the nigger-spic shithole down below.

There are multiple books written by scholars well beyond our intellect that succinctly demonstrate why that will never happen. The Confederation's systems are setup in such a way that Alberta could never achieve sufficient power to truly have its own interests represented.

Canadian Confederation is loosely inspired by the British system, which is a unitary state on a tiny island off the coast of Europe. Canada is a gigantic landscape and is inadequately served by such a sytem.

>There are multiple books written by scholars well beyond our intellect that succinctly demonstrate why that will never happen
could you recommend a good one I could read?

How’s life for the berta bros? Pretty quiet here in sask.

Attached: 3085D292-0FF8-475D-804F-CBC82B36A2A9.jpg (887x1024, 196.93K)

It's a shitty dick which ever way you grab it. Honestly I'm thinking about walking off the hi-way in the fall. I'm tired of this shit, the feds will lock down 1st week of November I reckon.

Attached: 1658002882382m.jpg (1024x1024, 152.34K)

Picrel in:
Also read Democracy in Canada: The Disintegration of Our Institutions

That should get you the bare minimums.

Thanks bro

It's also a good idea to get aquainted with the history of the Alberta region dating back to the early 19th century. We cannot move forward as a people and culture until we understand the historical conditions that led to our current culture. Ted Blyfield created an epic 11 volume history of Alberta series.

Here's volume 1
amazon.ca/gp/product/0969571801/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Attached: 44F123A6-8822-43A9-8691-5426EA273209.jpg (1104x1075, 193.97K)

Welp looks like the stream blew itself apart.

Why do americans fuck dogs?

Attached: Amerimuttfuckers.jpg (1014x1406, 200.6K)

F to the stream. Guess we'll have to watch the upload

Stream keeps freezing and looping the last 30 seconds when I refresh the page. I'm out. Maybe i'll watch the recording later. Cya bros