Active shooter scenario

Are you prepared for the possibility of an active shooter at your place of work? Do you have what it takes, to step up when the unthinkable happens? This is a reminder to always stay vigilant, always look for the nearest escape route, and to always be aware of potential office appliances that could be turned into a weapon of opportunity in an emergency.

youtu.be/pY-CSX4NPtg

Attached: 220609-D-YE683-001.jpg (1920x1080, 202K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zuRyfZLy8ew
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just rape the attacker

Nice
I WFH and have my entire arsenal close at hand. So I'm ready.

just like that guy in indiana, even if you're technically not supposed to have a gun nobody's going to give you any shit if you actually use it

they really mangled the arm in the last panel. is that an exclamation mark as a bat? Clever but why cant your graphix guy do better?

I own my own business. An "active shooter" would just be me ending it all, which is actually more likely than getting shot in an office building.

it's not really something I ever worry about.

Attached: 1610003717488.jpg (455x675, 85.69K)

Attached: Screenshot_20220728-000905_YouTube.jpg (1175x558, 81.98K)

It's all 3 together not pick one.

Attached: PSA about shooters.png (600x496, 533.31K)

Guess who the active shooter would be

>acid attacks or getting knifed to death
>not worry about black scary guns
fuck off.

>ONLY AS A LAST RESORT GOY!!
>our mkultra shooters needs as much time as possible

The average mass shooting happens in a span of like 10 seconds. Have fun with your awareness and preparations. lol lmao

Attached: 1652585766281.webm (854x480, 2.93M)

Diagram is outdated.

Current method of dealing with Active Shooters(c) is:

- Bum rush shooter

- Bum rape shooter

- Bum rape shooter

- Pee in shooters butt

Each person bum rushing shooter takes turns performing the above and repeats the cycle until the cops get bored and stop laughing.

Attached: 1656979837413.jpg (700x922, 551.37K)

Fuck that. Shoot. Move. Communicate. Hips and heads. Everyone has plates these days.

Somebody needs to photoshop a police hat and badge onto the stick figure LOL

>This is a reminder to always stay vigilant, always look for the nearest escape route, and to always be aware of potential office appliances that could be turned into a weapon of opportunity in an emergency.
I'm always like this.

Attached: anything_is_a_weapon.png (587x800, 267.67K)

Fight should be the 1st response tbhh. Why do you even have guns in America if you gonna fight sis

Bro im waiting for the day someone
Shoots at me or any of my friends lol
Holy shit.

>Are you prepared for the possibility of an active shooter at your place of work?
I was hoping I had more time to prepare as my muniton hasn't arrived yet to get started.

Not everyone is a gun owner though. But everyone has to be prepared to make the ultimate sacrifice, when the inevitable finally happens. I'm beginning to think that tackling an assailant and disregarding several gun shot wounds should be required and tested for when applying for a job. These are tough times, and I need tough co-workers, whom I can rely on in this type of scenario

Just shoot back lmao retarded fool

I'll just shout " I can't Sneed!" and just like that I'm spared.

>working at a place that is likely to get shot up

protect yourself from tyranny
youtu.be/zuRyfZLy8ew

>tackling an assailant and disregarding several gun shot wounds should be required and tested for when applying for a job
just require employees to carry a gun, there's a good reason most criminals avoid targeting gun shops

>Not everyone is a gun owner though.
i found the problem

Simply carrying isn't really enough. There would have to be regular tests to assure all employees are battle ready at any given point.

simply carrying is a pretty good deterrent, but sure, training helps
the point is give them guns

Mandatory gun-ownership for all citizens? I don't really like the idea of the feds telling me what to do... I guess I can make an exception, though. But training would also have to be mandatory. I don't want a bunch of civvies shooting randomly in all directions. To work in a office, you would have to be trained in small-unit tactics, covering fire, first aid, and know to respect the chain of command