Why are white girls acting like babies?

Ever since feminism, white girls have been in a childlike state always freaking out over the slightest thing and having meltdowns at every moment. Every little thing is 'too offensive' and it's like adults have to tip toe around them

Attached: wtf.webm (576x1024, 470.13K)

they are the number one target for WEF mind virus brainwashing.

>not understanding what POV means
zoomers were a mistake.

Women are basically children

idk, this is how they should act though

Attached: gym.webm (576x1024, 2.57M)

Thats a man.

that is not a man

because you are weak as fuck and pick them up you faggot

for all intents and purposes it is, gross as fuck

Attached: 1611260184514.gif (150x150, 3.2M)

*can't

damn bros you got me, this woman isn't a woman because you say so

Attached: 1658672425696264.png (579x734, 1.09M)

The best is amazing. You know that right. The woman in the picture would never be that. Undisputably so, wouldn't you agree.

>Ever since the beginning of time, girls have been in a childlike state always freaking out over the slightest thing and having meltdowns at every moment. Every little thing is 'too offensive' and it's like adults have to tip toe around them
ftfy

MADE FOR BBC

i told you to bring me a vodka you mechanical piece of shit

hello my yellow friend, can you see your screen or are your eyes too closed?

What the fuck is that? I want to stomp on its face

Attached: 1648064229025.jpg (550x535, 60.17K)

sorry, i know you prefer dogs

Because they were spoiled little girls who understood that they can get away with anything just by being capricious and showing a cute face to daddy.

A man has a hero like Superman or batman or whatever. A girl has a hero like kim kardashian or some skank on tiktok.

>why are women acting like women
Retarded question.

she's literally gorgeous. you fags can go jack off to your painted whores

Attached: charlotee_voll3.jpg (1440x1799, 167.99K)

Attached: 1641487216551.gif (344x191, 1.94M)

You're in love with Sean Conner

>not acting like a mother
>lifting like a man
That is NOT how they should act.

I wonder what her butt hole smells like

Attached: 7E833781-5077-4964-89A5-788CAE0E6BAB.jpg (500x1051, 161.19K)

The question is moot28t80

Attached: Crummy Commercial.webm (720x480, 2.47M)

kek

why not both?

It's called littlespace. It's a coping mechanism women do when being an adult is so hard and sad, so they pretend to be a toddler or some shit to feel better about their "so hard lives". It's all bullshit mental illness

What's a pick me?
And don't say "Pick me balls"

The nature of the female

One needs only to see the way she is built to realize that woman is not intended for great mental or for great physical labor. She expiates the guilt of life not through activity but through suffering, through the pains of childbirth, caring for the child and subjection to the man, to whom she should be a patient and cheering companion. Great suffering, joy, exertion, is not for her: her life should flow by more quietly, trivially, gently than the man’s without being essentially happier or unhappier.

Women are suited to being the nurses and teachers of our earliest childhood precisely because they themselves are childish, silly and short-sighted, in a word big children, their whole lives long: a kind of intermediate stage between the child and the man, who is the actual human being, ‘man.’ One has only to watch a girl playing with a child, dancing and singing with it the whole day, and then ask oneself what, with the best will in the world, a man could do in her place.
Natural weapons

In the girl nature has had in view what could in theatrical terms be called a stage-effect: it has provided her with superabundant beauty and charm for a few years at the expense of the whole remainder of her life, so that during these years she may so capture the imagination of a man that he is carried away into undertaking to support her honorably in some form or another for the rest of her life, a step he would seem hardly likely to take for purely rational considerations. Thus nature has equipped women, as it has all its creatures, with the tools and weapons she needs for securing her existence, and at just the time she needs them; in doing which nature has acted with its usual economy. For just as the female ant loses its wings after mating, since they are then superfluous, indeed harmful to the

Uh-oh. He's back!

Romanian user there is a full board for people like you Any Forums please leave Any Forums

Attached: 1657880618555.jpg (1024x580, 68.27K)

i declare TOTALEN KRIEG against the jews posting slide threads

Attached: Sportpalast.jpg (900x1259, 145.24K)

He looks dead inside in both

nah, those are faggots, no thanks

I realized earlier today that much of the country (less than half, but still a good chunk) lives in a fantasy world where Chris Rock getting slapped by Will Smith is the closest thing that they've experienced to violence. That such a thing could shake them to their core, because their lives are so sheltered and childproofed that a slap is considered to be horrifically violent. Most of the people in this chunk of the population are white women. They don't live in the real world, they don't experience it the way that everyone else does.

I really don't understand what she means by this.
>ur a pick me acting
What?

Attached: 1647204033910.jpg (1920x1541, 126.15K)