I want to ask a question from both whites and non whites on Any Forums

If genetic modification technology in the future allows you to change your race, would you change your race? what race would it be?

Attached: Graves-Moon_-_Profile.jpg (524x598, 235.33K)

I’m white and will always be. You can try to look white but you’ll always be a nigger on the inside

Black.

Fully white (Castizo right now) with blonde hair and blue eyes

That or become a werewolf chimera

>If genetic modification technology in the future allows you to change your race
vast majority would choose european phenotype, 90% of the white hatred is envy.

Assuming it was perfect, I'd change it to some mix of celt and Visigoth so I can get rid of the 2% Mexican stain on my ancestory.

Attached: corncob.rockwell.jpg (768x988, 50.31K)

>werewolf chimera
S4S

this but...
I would be a jew just because of the power it inherently gives you.A white looking jew.

Life is not a sci-fi movie. Industrial society will not develop anything new because it is over.

Darken my skin a bit since im very pale which sucks when you live in a very high UV environment, thats about it

Attached: 1658847703903147.webm (320x564, 1.86M)

so basically this will ironically save the white race?
lets say if a nigger changes his race to white through genetic modification, will his behaviour or the IQ of his offspring be changed since this is genetic modification ?

This too. I wanna be a werewolf for them sick supernatural gainz.

Attached: picture.rockwell.jpg (1120x1600, 284.64K)

assuming hardware can emulate wetware in the future then yes all human intelligence and behaviour will be determined based on your level of upgrades.

This is a magical impossible scenario, but if his DNA changes then, even if his brain is fully developed, this offspring will change their behavior, never mind the fact the concentration of certain hormones in his body will change leading to a difference in behavior.

Nope. After the vax, I wouldn't trust any pharma company. All the execs need to be arrested and hung.

you're thinking too small in scope. people will turn themselves into centaurs with giant genitalia. Unless regulated "people" will turn themselves into all sorts of monsters in vain attempts at novelty.

Unrealistic. The jew is giving other people money.

I got one. Out of all the germanic tribes, which one would you be?

>I would be a jew just because of the power it inherently gives you.A white looking jew.
this is retarded, you will have shitty jewish autistic genes but you will not become rich, you still cannot gain access to their networks

>mankind get the oporunity to change sex and race
>menkind gets extinct because everyone changed to white nazi german males

Attached: 1417221165001.jpg (600x480, 56.06K)

I'd change my race to be mili vanili. both of them like noob-saibot from mortal kombat.

>Would you be a woman to save the white race?
And
>At one male/female ratio, do you become a breeding box?

Attached: making it.webm (384x480, 546.75K)

i dont think everyone wants to become a male, there are trannies who dream to become a "real woman"
Also, which one do you think is realistically more achievable in the future? changing sex or changing race?

The overwhelming majority of trannies are FTM

No but I'm white, blonde, blue eyes, over 6 ft tall so that technology would only lower my racial value lol.

Skeleton

Attached: 1641265435374.jpg (1200x1662, 307.07K)

it would be irrelevant because i'd be a fucking seven foot space marine and the new social stratification would be along those who were enhanced and those who were not

Attached: MV5BODI3ZTc5NjktOGMyOC00NjYzLTgwZDYtYmQ4NDc1MmJjMjRlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQxNzMzNDI@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg (1000x1491, 96.04K)

>wanting to be a kike
Kys

exactly, so there will be way more women available for us in the future if changing to a real woman becomes achievable, but it is still disgusting to think that the real woman you are fucking with was born as a man, even he managed to become a real woman with the future technology

but you can be more specific, you can choose which white ethnicity you want to become specifically and remove the impure genes

It's a shame they couldn't sing.

Black, they got top tier physique

Blacks have good athletes because from outbreeding within the African continent between all the different types of nigger. This leads to greater genetic variance, and a higher high, but also a lower low.

Attached: consider the following starship trooper man.png (800x424, 204.62K)

shit, just realised you wrote ftm, but the reality is, the majority of the trannies are mtf