Why shouldn't she go to Taiwan?

Attached: pelosi.webm (228x344, 237.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mONhmyCVSZQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i hope she goys..

nothing has happened lately...

Thailand is better for trannies

Them tids of hers going to bring the whole plane down

Attached: flat,1000x1000,075,f.u2.jpg (500x492, 53.78K)

China is about to invade, that's why

I think she should go and I think the Chinese should shoot down her plane
It's a win win

government employees shouldn't be wasting money flying half-way around the world for a meeting when Zoom exists

They are going to shoot down her plane.
Wait did you say should or shouldn't?

Because she made America weak to get rid of Orange Man, and now every other country can smell blood in the water.

To do what exactly? Setup kickbacks?

tfw you did a cringe

I hope she goes so pic related happens to her.

Attached: boom.jpg (318x159, 5.76K)

I don't know, how would the US react if Vladimir Putin went to Charlottesville to meet the Proud Boys?

Or if the Chinese President came to Canada to meet the protesting truckers.

She needs to go, and the Chinese need to shoot down her plane. Nothing except her smoldering gilf tiddies shall be recovered from the rubble, and the Chinese will study and reverse engineer them for their own purposes.

I thought this too what a waste of fuel stupid bitch. Hope that guy takes another shit outside her house.

Attached: 1519964583253.jpg (634x815, 119.94K)

youtu.be/mONhmyCVSZQ

Because although Taiwan isn't a great place it doesn't deserve that punishment.

Can someone refresh my memory as to what was being said when she gave that reaction?

>hand rubbing intensifies

i totally forgot about the irl shitposter. what a hero

I could be wrong, but I think it was Biden (or Trump even? I'm not sure) talking about soldiers dying. That's definitely the context, but I forget the specifics.

>Why shouldn't she go to Taiwan?
Oh, hmm, I don't know... Maybe because the business of the Speaker of the House is centrally located in Washington, D.C., and not thousands of miles away on the other side of the fucking globe?
>hurr durr lemme just have my hubby move some semiconductor stock first lmao

That makes sense. I remember it being something fucked up.

Because Chineses will kill her obviously. But the real problem is that people in America will be glad of her death. She will stay here to avoid such an embarassment.

If consecutive similar digits a Chinese fighter jet blows up Pelosi's plane.

Attached: supreme.jpg (437x589, 47K)

As long as its a one way trip and she mysteriously disappears and is never heard from again...

i hope she goes and creates a habbening.

You’re implying that Taiwan are “the proud boys”? More like if a senator paid the victims of the proud boys a visit.

In this case China would see this siding with Taiwan and possibly forming a coalition against the bullying nation

Why do I think she's attractive

Because you're mentally ill.

Fuck this corrupt whore. Maybe god will show some justice.