Any silver bros here? Can I take it out of the package to feel it in my hand? Doesnt seem to be any special grading...

Any silver bros here? Can I take it out of the package to feel it in my hand? Doesnt seem to be any special grading, just a plastic shell

Attached: IMG_3910.jpg (4032x3024, 2.42M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vmj8uT_WSDU
silvergoldbull.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

of course you can and should.

You'll just tarnish it quick.
Order a bunch and just fuck up one of them if you must.
That's a generic bar anyway so no big deal.

you can if you want
now according to this video, the local coin shop (LCS) buyer considers the condition of even generic silver
therefore, generic silver in BU, untarnished quality fetches more than generic silver in a depleted condition
youtube.com/watch?v=Vmj8uT_WSDU

what I recommend is getting a few pieces you can handle and putting the rest away

It corrodes fast.
I took one out last year and it looks like shit now.

>looks like shit now.

Attached: file.png (571x582, 128.13K)

it's literally just bullion. take it out and play with it. It doesn't matter. Can anyone tell me if Andy Schectman is a kike swindler or a good source of information. i watched one of his videos today and want to transition away from gold which i have been buying for the last two years to silver.

but it still cant be lower than spot? silver is silver no matter the physical appearance of it

Don't do it, silverbro, it will loose its value by a big chunk.

the price you pay is spot (the cost of the metal) and premium (condition + style + general demand)

if you are selling something with essentially no premium during a time with low demand, expect to get less than spot.
the buyer has to be able to make money

Attached: stackopolis.jpg (4032x3024, 2.62M)

You don't ever want to clean old coins with numismatic value.
The only antique you can refinish/restore without destroying the value is a motor vehicle, but even then sometimes not.
And foil, soda, and hot water supposedly removes tarnish, too.

premium also includes overhead for the business. dealers aren't working for free.

I don’t think I have ever flexed my Spanish coin cast from silver that was recovered from the sunken Atocha. The 1715 fleet beached themselves quite literally where I live.

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 2.21M)

>old coins
Yeah but that's not what OP has
He's got a soulless stamped silver brick
Nobody gives a shit about wear on that

And to be honest nobody gives a shit about silver either
All it's done is lose value against any other investment over the past 50 years

picked up this 20 franc rooster in a 6 gram 18k bezel for $500 CAD including shipping. Paid $420 CAD shipped for the 14g 10k box chain.

Attached: F9B29C05-2431-4E99-9BAC-A19A6E545608.jpg (4032x3024, 3.21M)

Silver is silver because its shiny and meant to fingerfucked when you are bored and want to admire it, so take it out
Its a shame the same cant be said for guns

>Hey you guys talked me into buying this stuff...ca-can I touch it?

Damn son

because your banker elite conspire to suppress precious metals prices so that they can hide inflation and keep their USD reserve currency scam going. They suppress precious metals prices by diverting investment dollars into scam products such as gold/ silver futures (derivative contracts for fictitious physical gold that chumps sell to each other on exchanges) and bitcoin (fictitious digital gold).

Those two diversions are the main way your banker elite stop people from buying real gold and silver, which keeps the precious metals values low, which hides inflation, which keeps the fiat system going and in so doing maintains the power of the banker oligarchs that own the banks that print the fiat that they use to take over the world.

Damn that's pretty cool. Did you find it yourself?

where should I buy my silver? I don't want to get ripped off

silvergoldbull.com/

My dad buys his metals from their Canadian site.

look around...
i bought my stuff from various places including:
LCS
JM Bullion
APMEX

In the kommunist republic of kalifornia, you have to buy $1500 worth at a time to avoid sales tax
out of state was tax free

apmex or similar. if you're scared of package theft go to a local bullion dealer, if you want better prices and have a secure place to take shipments, buy online. I buy at a local store and find their buy-sell prices reasonable and i do it because i don't trust the mail system in canada.

does silver gold bull usually have lots of stock? My LCS has better prices by about 5% but they typically dont have much stock. the last time i was there looking for 1 oz gold coins they only had 2 1oz bars and i bought both.

Normally yes but the last month they've been pretty much picked clean. When they do get stock it's sold within hours.

i'd be too scared buying bullion online in california after watching videos of niggers swarming trains transporting packages and looting them.

Silver is air soluble so if you remove it from the plastic it will disintegrate within an hour.

He's seems alright. He and Rafi Farber are the only kikes I know of that actually encourage us goyim to buy silver.
The rest of (((them))) are shitting their pants about us buying real money.
>STOP BUYING SILVER, GOYIM!
>We give you these paper dollars to use that we are not inflating away.. *cough pilpul kvetch

Silver is the most undervalued commodity on the planet now. The price ratio versus the actual physical ratio is light years apart.
When the price ratio corrects, you trade in your silver bought now to get twice as much gold than if you bought it outright now.
You could even trade some of your gold in on silver now, then trade that silver back in for gold later, thereby getting free gold.
Investors play the ratios back and forth to increase their stacks with no more input capital.

Attached: JPMSilverWorthless.png (958x281, 60.39K)

>/poi/

when people really start to clue into precious metals it is going to be impossible to get anything physical. most of the newly mined gold goes straight to india and china's central banks - both of which pay above spot for it - one of the reasons the perth mint has trouble keeping stock.

most normies in the west that are interested in gold don't get the gold - they get the scam products. The real gold goes to asia and western normies get the paper gold derivative contracts and digital gold (ie bitcoin).

knowing that most of the newly mined gold is going to asian central banks, when normies wake up and walk away from the paper gold and digital gold scams they're going to realize there's no physical gold to actually buy.

I collect Krugerands because they piss nigger off.