Far-Right Simps

How come even "based and redpilled" men on the "dissident right" still take simp positions when it comes to the Female Question?

Is it just the Christianity talking?

They act like we just need to go back to the 1950s.
Yeah, 1950s BC maybe.

Attached: law-and-order.jpg (1280x720, 48.5K)

How could you not simp when you see that smile?

Attached: thumbs up.jpg (1440x1440, 142.38K)

>if you don’t hate women you’re a simp
If you hate women I think you’re a closeted homo.

>Yeah, 1950s BC maybe.
Not far enough.

Don't you have a job, or any hobbies? What's your deal?

Attached: GLR CIGAR.jpg (640x861, 44.54K)

MADE FOR BBC

If you're an unattractive man so 80-95% of male population depending on source you trust your only chance at getting female attention is through money. Can you really blame them when they play the only card they have available to them?

fuck off chang

Most men are too weak to properly lead a woman and would rather not try and simp it up, or larp as an alpha chad and cope over it.

I'm betting you have a faggot definition of simp.

A man is suppose to pursue a woman and provide for and protect his family. He only gives her unique gifts for birthday, Christmas, and valentines, that has sentimental value, but probably couldn't be sold for more than a pound. The value is in the effort. This is a propper man, not a simp.

A simp gives money to online whores.

I didn't say anything about hating them

Thats a boy and you're gay

that is not a boy and i'm straight

>A man is suppose to pursue a woman
This is a corruption of the natural order

This.
>This is a corruption of the natural order
Are you underage? You can’t be that historically ignorant.

>"I don't care that you're both in your 30's. You were born a full hour before her! You know what they do with your kind in the big house?"

>The Female Question
Ok, let me break this down. You're referencing, I think the Irish question and the Jewish question. Are you asking whether we should get rid of women? You're psycho gay and retarded.

>You can’t be that historically ignorant.
During war, women were the spoils of conquest. During peace, they were treated as property, belonging either to their father or husband.

>"Honey! I'm home! What's for dinner?"
>"Oh, sweetheart, home already? Wew I didn't prepare anything yet"
>Looks at me with angry eyes of desire and takes her sweaty jersey off
>Pushes me facing the wall and pulls down my pants, grabbing my throbbing cock from behind and I feel her hairy arms between my thighs
>"Well, I guess I'll take some milk then"

Attached: images[1].jpg (225x225, 5.47K)

i just find this type of shit funny

Attached: 1655299508373.gif (219x186, 1.76M)

>A man is suppose to pursue a woman
Look at this fucking simp, no wonder you losers lost your little war against oversized turkeys.

If you're not alpha enough for women to come to you, then you're simply not doing it right.

Attached: 1472754246021.png (1103x756, 110.21K)

>Are you asking whether we should get rid of women?
No

Jews want us divided within our own tribe. That's what Jesus meant when he said he came to bring a sword.