Proof US orchestrated the war in Ukraine, why it did and what comes next

Source:

papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=4167193

US plan from 2019 to arm Ukraine with lethal aid to draw Russia into a war in Ukraine and to apply oil and gas sanctions for their advantage and to collapse Russian economy. Everything that has happened so far is laid out in this paper commissioned by US DoD and published in Library of Congress in 2019.

rand.org/content/dam/rand/pubs/research_reports/RR3000/RR3063/RAND_RR3063.pdf

Covers:
US pulling out of INF Nuclear treaty
Reapproving Leathal Aid supply to Ukraine.
Drawing Russia into a war in Ukraine.
Applying hard sanctions on Russian Oil and Gas
Pressuring Sweden and Finland to join NATO.
...and much much more

What happens next...

Colour revolution in Belarus replaces government with US / EU friendly puppet government.
Moldova dangled potential EU membership and or NATO membership to move away any from Russusn influence.
Anti Russian sentiment grows in Georgia and Armenia fanned by the US. Possible talks around ascension to EU and or NATO.
Meat grinder continues in a long drawn out war in Ukraine, still no boots on the ground from NATO / US.
US supplies more arms to the Baltics.
Flare ups in Syria between US and Russian backed forces.
US and its interests "help" the EU in winter to solve freezing citizens due to energy shortages and extreme cost, by supplying LNG and Oil.
Rumblings of unrest starting in central Asia in Turkmenistan, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan that prevent their energy products coming into the EU market. US builds, sells and supplies nukes to NATO countries bordering with Russia.

As per usual, it's all about the US and resources. Every. God. Damn. Time.

Attached: Screenshot_20220726-220428_Google PDF Viewer.jpg (859x1511, 128.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

law.cornell.edu/wex/eminent_domain
m.youtube.com/watch?v=nIwSkPL0USw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1651962253874.png (1200x628, 210.09K)

Bump.

Attached: 1655485628584.gif (500x315, 1007.28K)

It's bullshit, but I believe it.
I wonder how the US Government plans to 4D chess its way out of China buying up our natural resources though.

Read, or even skim the RAND research paper. It's clearly the US playbook.

Almost like Putin is in on it

I often think this too, but I cannot back it up. He's no idiot, either he is, or he knew the plan and is yet to play his hand.

It’s a big club. And we ain’t in it.

Attached: D1A4BFD9-6776-4CD0-AFAE-FA62DBD52F93.jpg (1773x1773, 832.7K)

I'm actually in that club...but that's another thread altogether.

I think OP did a good job of outlining what the US wants to do, but this is not what the US will actually accomplish.

- The Russian economy is doing OK in spite of the boycotts, because Russia continues to do business with the Arabs, Indians and Chinese.
-China will continue to devour American industries.
- The American tech industry becomes even more infested with chinks and pajeets
- America and Europe become more brown and dysfunctional
- European governments become less loyal to the US because they can see how the US orchestrated the war in The Ukraine for their own benefit.

this is basic checkers faggot
law.cornell.edu/wex/eminent_domain
its only yours if you can keep it

He was recruited and groomed by Kissinger and WEF back when he was a nobody assistant to the mayor in 1992

I expect the US to stuff it up. They always do. Hubris does that. The what happens next part is from the RAND paper plan. I like your vision and agree this will be the medium to longer term outcome.

Good to point this out for everyone. I am also aware of this and the scrubbing of him from the WEF website etc.

Don't let this thread slide. It should be mandatory reading for everyone on this board.

Putin is a professional spy. If he's a member of your organization it doesn't mean he's going to be loyal.

European leaders likely already know the US orchestrated the war for economical reasons: the Euromadin riots being a color revolution orchestrated by the State Department is common knowledge among anyone with a casual interest in geopolitics.
The problem is Europe really fucking loves the military protection they get from NATO and how they can spend all that military money on social benefits instead for just bending the knee to Washington. They're in a position similar to a heroin junky knowing his dealer is putting more fentanyl in and his only hope is to quit. Eventually.

I agree, he might of been part of the plan at one point, but perhaps 2008 changed that, or 2014. He has good reason to have walked away. I have to admit, my analysis of Putin is not my strongest. I'm not actually from this part of the world originally, I just live here now.

tough shit ruskie whatcha gonna do about it?

Attached: Russian Demographics annotated.jpg (2560x1778, 442.99K)

So is Kissinger. Their relationship has certainly held throughout the years, and Putin's actions in Ukraine undeniably further the WEF agenda

Attached: kissinger_putin312.jpg (1000x718, 97.51K)

Putin addressed the WEF in 2021 and shat all over their plans and said globalism "is so over" or something to that effect. It's a good speech, and no, I don't have a timestamp.

The question was never if Putin was in league with the WEF and crew
The question is did he go Rogue on them
Or is he operating as their scripted villain
There is no answer to this, you can only guess

Solid and underrated comment

yeah 08 is when he started to "go rogue"
but it still is unclear if this was scripted or not
Honestly I think it is 50/50
and the outcome will be the same either way

Exactly my thoughts

It's a very old hubris from thulians. Destroying the untermensch russians.
It failed with Napoleon. It failed with Hitler.
Third time a charm.

lol this is because Russia is cutting their exports.

Quite possible
I do not put it past them to have the hubris to think they had Putin on a leash
only to find out not so much

The Europeans are using the US and NATO for military protection, but I think the following contradictions will break NATO in an actual war:

- The US wants to keep it's troops in the rear and use the European militaries as meat shields like it's doing in the Ukraine.
- The Europeans want to be defended by the US, but they don't want to risk their own troops on the front lines.
- Only Poland has a good military. Everyone else has a small, shitty military.

I know right. I'm on the ground here in Eesti (not from here) They are foaming at the mouth to stick it to Russia. It's unsettling to say the least.

Symptoms of the disease, not the disease itself. Now go search about the US building LNG ports without a market and blackrock buying up refineries in Gdansk before this happened you sheep shagger.

Forgot this: m.youtube.com/watch?v=nIwSkPL0USw

The polish have completely lost sight of their values and their goals because of this
They were the leader of the anti-migrant EU in 2015-16
anons LARPed about poland being the future of the white race
Dangle Russia in front of them and they have lost all sight
they universities are filling up with SEAmonkies and niggers
more will follow
all while the Pole seeths at Vald