Tattoos

So how exactly are tattoos "degenerate?" Are there ANY arguments against tattoos that aren't typical religious nonsense, such as:
>your body is sacred (whatever the fuck that means)
Nothing about a bit of ink on my skin contradicts my ultra right-wing nationalist views.

Attached: 1644951004698.jpg (589x745, 58.19K)

cool blog faggot

It shows low self esteem having to tattoo yourself for others to see

You get tons of bitches when you are lean, decent looking and tatted
According to most fat incels in this Mongolian throat singing forum having sex = degenerate and destroying the white race or whatever

I got my tattoos done for MYSELF, not for anybody else.

some are acceptable

Attached: 1658607378168068.jpg (2048x1366, 248.71K)

what are the tattoos

you are destroying your body. it's graffiti.

Most of them are either ugly or stupid looking.

Tattoos are saying basically that you are industrial branded human bean. Literally have ads on skin.

Its a sign of low intelligence and conformity.
Yeah, your body is also sacred.

that mf got roided af for the gray man, I guess he didn't want to be mogged by chris evans

why is he so skinny

You are paying for someone to put THEIR art on YOU.

you think they look great but to everyone else they look terrible

Why do people get tattoos? It makes women look like comic books and less sexy in my opinion. It's makes men look like retards.

Everyone with tattoos looks like pic-related.

Attached: burgerpunk.jpg (736x586, 124.89K)

>he
athletes usually are

1) I don't care about you or your worthless body
2) tattoos are beastial marks for dregs and subhuman animals

take it for what you will

goyim, hylics, animals, etc get marked

simple as

Bringing up random non issue bullcrap as always to derail any real debates

None of my tattoos are advertising anything. I have an entire sleeve of ancient greek poetry written on my right arm

post it you coward

they are meaning less for you and more meaningless for me. you want attention. any foggot that got tats in the last 15y is a softcuck that didnt have the character nor the lifestyle nor the balls to do it bc that would made too much of a statement back then and you dont have it in you. you crawled out of holes when it got accepted and want cheap pie of fake coolness since tats arent about coolsness at all but how would you know you are a softcuck and they never do anything of meaning. you are following something you know nohing about to look more hard than you are or ever will be. ofc real mfers know that and can date any tat on you body whithin a 2y timeframe hahahah. attention nigger this happend for a reason and you know it.

They look tacky and the gay little stories you invent about why your tattoos have meaning are exceptionally cringe.

Fuck off glowie

Why would you want a foreign body(ink) permanently imbedded in your skin. Surprised there isn't more of an immune response. Definitely goes against any ideals of purity.

>doodle nigger seething on an anonymous board after he realized people think his garbage tattoos reflect his low iq

Attached: 1611702795503s.jpg (122x125, 2.67K)

makes sense

tattoos are gay and everyone who gets one seems to eventually regret it
Just buy a printed t-shirt instead

tattoos to me are masculine, think soldiers, sailors, prisoners, vikings, etc.
when women get them it's equal parts hilarious and disgusting, this double standard is a hill i will die on

Tattoos are for either low iq or high iq people. It's the people in the middle that think they are trashy.

>body modification is conformity
notat cope, your skin looks like everyone elses

What you thought was so cool when you were 20 will be extremely embarrassing when you're 40. Have fun with that.

when men were masculine they got mostly one tattoo. bikers got many tattoos and yakuza but they are criminals in a club.

depends what you get

Attached: 4b4efe28e83defd9cbdf2c3264122914.jpg (508x591, 50.45K)

i only get tattoos on my legs so nobody can see them. they're for me to enjoy, not you.

Doodlefags and doodlebitches get the rope. Never seen a tattoo I liked. Never met a woman who looked better after getting tattoos.

Are you a woman? Because that's how women talk

lmao, only women talk like that.

They aren't degenerate anymore. Tattooed people like to think that. The truth is that they've been coopted by boring normies.

you are a woman?

Lol then you would be getting tattoos for feminine reasons

The best thing about tattoos, especially those that cover large areas, is that they prevent early detection of skin cancer. A lot of missed diagnoses among women and niggers. These are treatable early, but become deadly undetected. So they’re not all bad.

America was better when fewer people had tattoos. Change my mind.

Rate my sick tatts bruhs

Attached: himdzh6h8de31.jpg (660x498, 43.34K)

I don't allow random crackheads to doodle pictures on me; I have a professional artist whom I've known for almost a decade do my tats. I pitch him ideas and he suggests ways to improve them

They are degenerate. And they were cool when degeneracy was fringe and politically incorrect. But there is nothing cool about everybody looking like a piece of trash scumbag.

fleshly physical markings are for the goyim, for the hylic, for the beast

just accept what "you" are

Based noble bong tattooist

This dude does a ton of meth, right?

nope. just wanted some stuff for myself. i don't wear shorts outside my house.

Attached: 1630457690435s.jpg (123x124, 2.01K)

There's a pretty major correlation with having tattoos and being massively brainwashed. I think they may put something in the ink.

Only FAGGOTS get tattoos….

how does your tramp stamp work for you. Do you get a lot of customers?

women are superficial whores. more news at 8

tattoos had a barrier to entry and represented membership in a group and proven yourself in some way.
Now its just narcissistic personality filler.

do you know what legs are retard?

tits or gtfo

>tattoos to me are masculine

Maybe in 1990. Now every söyböy and normie girl has sleeves. More people in my peer group have tats than don't have them.

Traditionalism is a part of right wing politics
Religiosity is a part of traditionalism
Sacred body is a part of religiosity
It's very simple, the fact that you disagree with it doesn't make it not make sense

Too many people get them as a substitute for personality.
Also most tattoos like like graffiti tags on abandoned buildings.

Only get a tattoo if you're a professional fighter who has had a win streak. Or you're in prison. Anything else is fucking gay. And why is it that literally every women has those fucking stupid tattoos of random foliage?

getting leg tattoos is extremely gay, for extremely gay faggots

The incels here are ridiculous. How about actually addressing the substance of the thread instead of accusing me of being female so that you can justify hating me

why the fuck do you ink on your body?